• ARCHIVES 
  • » Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the

Pages: 1

Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the

Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the

Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the movie? if there,please rate Fly Me to Polaris!!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the

im not familiar with this, hope you provide the link, hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Fly Me to Polaris i saw that movie(fly me to polaris) yesterday.,and i so impressed w/ th sory.,it was so romantic and so deep it's an old movie [i]anyway[/i].,:P :P is there sumone here ever saw the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy