• ARCHIVES 
  • » These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

Pages: 1

These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

Bubbly44
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex bf’s locker everyday… hiding herself in the codename: miss incomplete w/o giving the guy a clue. One day, to the girl’s surprise as she was about to slip another letter, she read the note on the guy’s locker saying… “Miss incomplete, I think I’m fallin’ for you all over again” 2nd story A guy and a girl decided to break up… many were shocked for their relationship. ‘Twas so ideal. No one knows the reason why they separated… Years later, the girl was asked by her best friend’s daughter.. “Tita, did you ever had a bf?” She replied, “Ya, we used to love each other so much but we decided to call it off” Confused, the child asked “Why?” Teary eyed she replied, “So that you have someone to call dad” …. : 3rd story There was a blind guy who hates himself because of being blind. He hates everyone except his girlfriend. One day, the guy said that if he can only see the world, he will marry his gf. One day, someone donated eyes to him and then he saw his gf. His gf as asked him, “now that you can see me, will you marry me?” the guy was shocked when he saw that his gf was also blind. He refused to marry her. His gf walked away with tears and said “Just take care of my eyes” 4th story A girl wished that her bf will tell her “I love you” for her 18th b-day.. But she doesn’t know that her bf lost his tongue by an accident.. His gift is just an ordinary doll. The girl got mad and throws the doll to the street and her bf run to get the doll back to her.. Suddenly, he got hit by a fast car.. In the hospital.. the girl ask him.. “why do you have to get that stupid doll?” The guy cannot speak, before he died, he pressed the button at the back of the doll... a voice saying.. “ Hi baby, I love you, I love you so much” 5th story There was a guy who was tired of reading his gf’s messages… I love you. I miss you. Have you eaten already?... One night, he received a message from his gf, but he didn’t open it. Instead, he went to sleep. In the morning he was awakened by a call from his gf’s mom, she w2as crying while telling him that his gf was raped and was killed that night when she texted him. He remembered the messaga. He read it. It was: Baby, pls. come here and help me someone is following me! 6th story: A boy said: “ Let’s end this relationship, I’m so busy in my studies and I can’t concentrate on it. You always text and call me.. The girl didn’t answered and go away crying… After 5 years… The boy missed the girl and he texted it… “Baby, I miss you.” The girl replied…” Who’s this?” Can we talk later? I’m so busy arranging my wedding” 7th story: There was a girl who’s confined to the hospital for 3 months. Her bf is always there to take care of his gf… One day the guy had to go home to take his bath. He kissed his gf before he left… When he was in the elevator, there was a brown- out! Tears fell on his eyes… You know why? Kasi kuryente lang anmg bumubuhay sa gf niya. 8th story A guy is planning to ask his gf’s hand for marriage. The girl, being her usual self, jolly, and childish, she was asked by the guy…”will you marry me?” The girl just laughed, looked at the guy and said “Are you crazy? All I wanted to marry is sponge bob.” Disappointed, he looked at the girl then cried… the girl seeing his tears, wiped them and asked… “Would you be my SpongeBob?” 9th story A girl sends to his boy “pag nawala ako wag kang iiyak” The boy answered “Sure, I will” An accident happened and unfortunately the girl died The boy was shocked but no tears fall from his eyes Few days later, the boy was found dead with a note for the girl; “ bakit naman ako iiyak, kung puwede naman kitang sundan” 10th story: A devil loved this angel but the angel didn’t min. One day, the devil got sick and was about to die. Then the angel asked “Why are you leaving me?” The devil answered… “So I can be your angel and love you forever.” 11th story: Xbf: Do you have any idea what would happen to you if I die?” Xgf: I might also die Xbf: (blushing) why? Xgf: sometimes, too much happiness can cause death. 12th story: Since her crush didn’t talk to her, the girl missed him so much… One night, while walking, she saw her crush walking with another girl… know what she did? She called her crush saying… “hi baby! Cno siya? Sabi mo sabay tayong kakain? May kakausapin ka pala. I love you!” Her crush blushed… And then the girl who’s with her crush said: “o, kayo nap ala ng crush mo eh, pahingi ka pa ng advise” ------- Hope you liked these stories as I do-------

Last edited by Bubbly44 (2008-09-20 03:23:19)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

I liked the last one. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

[quote]7th story. There was a girl who’s confined to the hospital for 3 months. Her bf is always there to take care of his gf… One day the guy had to go home to take his bath. He kissed his gf before he left… When he was in the elevator, there was a brown- out! Tears fell on his eyes… You know why? Kasi kuryente lang anmg bumubuhay sa gf niya[/quote] grabe. haha kka touch naman yun. pero. liek all teh [s]short[/s] story.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I liek 'em all. Thanks for sharing. Hope yah share moer. :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like them all. :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol.sweet!lab the last one. :wow:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lalalalab it all!!! thanx for sharing... lalo na ung last! grabe ang lakas ng loob nung girl!!! crush din pala siya nung guy!!!! grabe!!!! kakakilig!!!! ate share more!!!
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Bubbly44]12th story: Since her crush didn’t talk to her, the girl missed him so much… One night, while walking, she saw her crush walking with another girl… know what she did? She called her crush saying… “hi baby! Cno siya? Sabi mo sabay tayong kakain? May kakausapin ka pala. I love you!” Her crush blushed… And then the girl who’s with her crush said: “o, kayo nap ala ng crush mo eh, pahingi ka pa ng advise”[/quote] aww.. i lab dish..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Bubbly44]12th story: Since her crush didn’t talk to her, the girl missed him so much… One night, while walking, she saw her crush walking with another girl… know what she did? She called her crush saying… “hi baby! Cno siya? Sabi mo sabay tayong kakain? May kakausapin ka pala. I love you!” Her crush blushed… And then the girl who’s with her crush said: “o, kayo nap ala ng crush mo eh, pahingi ka pa ng advise”[/quote] [b]^[/b] I love the last one. If only I could do this too. Hahaha. Joke.:lol:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

parang ako lang may gusto ng 7th story:paranoid:=D haha. pero same as you guys i also like teh last one.;D
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love them all... but the 2nd story is the best..i was touched yet it was also sad..=(
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Bubbly44]9th story A girl sends to his boy “pag nawala ako wag kang iiyak” The boy answered “Sure, I will” An accident happened and unfortunately the girl died The boy was shocked but no tears fall from his eyes Few days later, the boy was found dead with a note for the girl; “ bakit naman ako iiyak, kung puwede naman kitang sundan”[/quote] i super luv this one...
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]lAbet.. haha.. gAnda.. lAlo nAh ung lAst.. haha.. eri. me kSama kAh.. mgAnda namna kasi tAlaga.. haha..:)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like all the stories. yung iba na-receive ko na sa text. ang cute talaga. . dagdag din ako sometime. . :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » These stories were not mine. This was just passed to me by my friend and it was also just passed to her and so on… but I want it to share to you 1st story A girl kept slippin’ letters in her ex

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy