• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me its maja salvador shes so beautiful and i like her personality. i like the way she dance.

Pages: 123

for me its maja salvador shes so beautiful and i like her personality. i like the way she dance.

sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me its maja salvador shes so beautiful and i like her personality. i like the way she dance.

for me.. Jennica Garcia, Kim Chiu, Maja Salvadore and [b]Kylie Padilla[/b].. (daughter of Robin..) she's so beautiful.. ganda ng effects nya sa Joaquin Bordado.. (eww..) haha! look at her below. [spoiler][img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc9/jayson89_2007_2007/6e61a140dbx4.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: for me its maja salvador shes so beautiful and i like her personality. i like the way she dance.

Maja Salvador is the best . . .
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]for me its maja salvador, empress schuck, melissa ricks, sarah is not anymore teen, but i really luv her. [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me cris bernal shes pretty cool :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kim Chiu in personal is not pretty so for ME she's not the best. I think Regine Angeles, the lady in Palos, and the GF of Kim's brother in My Only Hope is a lot more prettier than Kim. I think she is the most promising teen star. Lots of boys and straight girls had a crush on her. Haha. She's pretty in personal too. :o [img=210x300]http://www.geocities.com/franzzter/reg2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by aich (2008-12-23 02:28:13)

elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]Lalola Rhian Ramos[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me its maja salvador shes so beautiful and i like her personality. i like the way she dance.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:13

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy