• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

Pages: 12

Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets say... 12+ year old ??? What will be your rules & guidelines? Let Me Know :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

i'm still young. only 14. but. i think i won't be strict. yeah, a little bit in some problems. :cool: i'll just let my kids hav BF/GF during highschool.:paranoid:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

i wont be a strict parent !.. :) coz my mom isx strict and it pissed me a lot ! :) haha. i'll let them date if they have good grades,.. and.. they already know my limitations and their limitations.. ahehe..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, for me... if i assessed that she/he is mature enough to date then why not?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me...for now i'll said i'll let them to date at a young age. but i dont know about my answer after i become a father so i choose... Maybe.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would allow my kids. Since, I know how much I hate it when my parents would always complain about me dating so young.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If my kids are too lazy, so I will be too lazy too them too :lol::lol: Well maybe no, cause being strict, Is just making your kids much angry, and do not even want to listen on what you are saying.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me?? [b]NO[/b] =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]NO =)[/quote] how come? :question:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]how come? :question:[/quote] ehe! i changed my mind lolx! maybe.hehe :eh: just a little bit for them to njoi life ;]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe I'll be a strict parent. . Coz I wont let my kids haf a bad future cz they haf a bad influence of they frends :angry:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe.. but i would say no.. i will only be strict if she/he [my daughter or son] go waaayyyy beyond her/his limitations.. if SHE will have a bf, i don't want her to be alone with him..EVER!! or if HE will have a gf, same goes with him.. i don't want to destroy their future.. :3
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think nope :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cant really say.. but maybe yea.. my parents are strict.. theyre overprotectve.. i probably be the same..ahehe ;)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only after college. relationships can destroy your studies. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will be really strict so that they will not be easily mislead in the wrong direction but at the same time i will explain to them that being strict is my way of showing how i love them and taht i only want what's the best for them.I'll make sure taht they grow up as a God-fearing person. ^________________^[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) yes because i want my daughters to be like me.. and to have a good attitude and to be courteous..
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i won't be to strict.. during high school :)
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe...........,not sooooo
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as long as they are ready and know the consequences of what might happen to them, then i will let them go on dates! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some parents are strict, others are easy-going. My question is: Are you a strict parent? If you aren't a parent yet, will you be a strict parent? Will you allow your child to date @ a young age, lets

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy