• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

Pages: 1

=) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

jiro0212
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

=) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the user you choose when he/she visit your profile.[/b] <">[b]EDIT THIS[/b] "PUT HERE THE UID OF THE PERSON YOU CHOOSE" "YOUR MESSAGE HERE" Im not able to provide a live preview because its a personal message alert pop up script.LOL the title explains it all. Then After editing the code paste it on your JS extension file. [b]You can use it for reminding him/her or if you want to tell something "special" to the person you choose.[/b] The user you choose is the only person that can see the pop up message.:lol: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

Friend please use the search feature before posting codes, the alert codes are already posted. =)
eMoNiAnZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) Again..dont hesitate to delete this thread if this trick is already posted. Credits ~> Javanet,Netscape,My javascript tutorial book,me. [b]This script will automatically pop up a message to the u

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:54

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy