• ARCHIVES 
  • » omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students

Pages: 12

omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students

I hate the teachers like those too. They seem too unfair. :evil:
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students

i hate that thing also... it's unfair,, there are other students who are more deserving in such a place but the teacher has a pet so that pet is always on top
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I super dooper hate them! And there's a teacher in our school who has a crush on a student. Iiw. I hate him. Eew. Eew. Eew.[/b]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate them too. i find it unfair for the other students. :mad:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkflick08]omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students[/quote] [b]Yup, but not all of dem. :) [/b]
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a teacher who have her pets.. she's so unfair!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

All teachers have pets. :P But some of them are fair eventhough the have pets..While others are not. :lol: I hate them. :D Dang. I can still remember that grade 6 teacher. :D what a cheater. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate teachers w/ favoritism.. every student should be treated equal!
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i agree with you sis aez i hate teachers with favoritism :thumbsdown: for them
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate teachers having favoritism. some of our teachers have that and i don't like that.
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in grace and truth in green valley in sanpablo city in laguna :D :D all of the teachers starting in grd 4 .. they have favoritism
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouch! I'm usually the teacher's pet :( even if I really don't like the teacher And I really hate being a teachers pet,because I gain a lot of haters:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( but don't worry not all teachers are like that:lol: and some that do possess favoritism are fair in giving grades:D ok:thumbsup:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mee too...I hate those... But.well,I'm not new to that cauz favoritism is [i]laganap na[/i] in my old school... She's always the Teacher's Pet...she always get away with everything...I hate it! One time I get all the blame for what she did...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » omfg. i hate teachers who have pets. like, what the hey????? they like the rich and famous students

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy