• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 00:52:34)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

glad you like it. but I don't think I'll ban any user though, the shoutbox is mainly intended for spammy messages after all :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hehe... This is great... Thanks for this admin. ü.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway we will just report the users in this thread just incase a member we know harasses another member just incase of course with print screen if necessary :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice update! i'm sure everyone will be glad with it..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also I would like to comment to the new update the Quick Reply :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Waaaww! Heheee... Ftalk is getting better! ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew....thanks for the updates & also quick reply box :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how about anti poser cbox? is it possible? :question:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

w0w.. Thanks for the updates Mr. Admin ;) Love the quick reply.. hihi..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]wew....thanks for the updates & also quick reply box :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how about anti poser cbox? is it possible? :question:[/quote] Yup it's posible after logging in direct to user to chabox system but still I think permission is needed on that. Anyway about the cbox thing. After it was installed more outside fights are happening. Any suggestions on this? Some members became kinda chaotic in attitude every minute a post fight happens in the cbox. :wallbash: [b]Updated Post[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 09:27:47)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well actually i kinda disagree on the cbox thing.. well i don't wanna be KJ. it's up to you guys
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love the new Quick Reply feature. Hmm saw the shoutbox, it looks new haha!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The quick reply looks cool, the cbox too looks much cuter and easy to read. ^_^
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The quick reply really comes in handy. It would also be very useful if the usual BBCode buttons and smileys will be visible on the Quick Reply Box. =) :thumbsup: About the chatbox, Sir, how bout enabling PunBB's own ChatBox plug-in? That was really what I meant about the 'anti-poser' chatbox :D. Its just easy to [url=http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/support/viewtopic.php?id=4]set up[/url] and manage, and we will be expecting lesser spamming tendencies. Here's a sample/preview: http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/fortestingonly/chatbox.php I think its much better if we have that. =| Who's with me? :cool:
admin
» FTalkManiac

The the quick reply box has been modified. For the chatbox, I'll try find the plugin and install it to replace the current cbox. :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow...nice update one sir now the quick reply has a smileys :D :D :D :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ There. Quick Reply additional update is much appreciated :D. Thanks Sir. Uhm, I think the ChatBox plug-in is already included on the basic PunBB package. Here's the link for the ChatBox installation Sir: http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/support/viewtopic.php?id=4 =| :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

FoRsAkEnKiD, basic PunBB package doesn't include any mods and plugins. As I know punbb-hosting.com is a free punbb forum hosting, and the link you posted is the feature that provided if you host the forum there. :) ---- I found the chatbox mod. But seems like by default this chat box can only be placed on a separate page. (like the example posted before [url]http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/fortestingonly/chatbox.php[/url]). What do you think?

Last edited by admin (2007-06-03 13:45:26)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]basic PunBB package doesn't include any mods and plugins. As I know punbb-hosting.com is a free punbb forum hosting, and the link you posted is the feature that provided if you host the forum there.[/quote] ^ Oh i see. I thought they are just the same :D. I think its just alright to have the ChatBox on a separate page. Members will only need to open the Chatbox page on a new tab or window for example, then have that separate page solely for chatting purposes only. Not having an additional external chatbox on every page of the forum will help optimize the loading time of every page. Also, one of the purpose of having an external chatbox on every page is for it to get updated or 'refreshed' on each page visit, but the ChatBox plug-in already has its own 'autorefresh' feature, so we dont have to worry about that. =| Cbox can accomodate about a total of 100 posts (am not that sure), but the ChatBox plug-in can be customized to the maximum number of posts that we want, even higher than a hundred. :cool: But of course I would also like to know what the others think about my suggestion. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice update! ftalk is getting better and better :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wow sir admin nice update on the chatbox hehe. Now it's easy to ban bad users IP and trace them =D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy