• ARCHIVES 
  • » I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the intern

Pages: 1

I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the intern

cheese07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the intern

I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the internet cafe, my profile gets white screen.... sometimes It says "Done, but with errors on page" and nothing happens...:cry:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the intern

hmmm, maybe there's something wrong with your codes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I found another problem.... My profile gets white and nothing happens after that.... WhaT shOuld I do??? Is it because of the OG???? It wOrked on my pC... But when I opened my profile in the intern

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:20

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy