• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

Pages: 1

:arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

:arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unnecessary. AVOID REPLIES LIKE: Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/First To Comment. Nice. Cool. Great! Thanks for sharing. Great! Ohh, I want this. Nice Layout It's ok. Thanks! Use it. + Repu pls. ^Spam detected. No Comment :idea: let's show RESPECT to other members so other members would respect you too... =):thumbsup: :arrow: thank you.

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-09-23 07:36:00)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

this should ba a sticky... =) sooooo true.. :3
seendo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

thnk bro.. i think u re my older brother in here..:D i just be a newbie..:eh:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha. i got hit ! :) thanks bro ! :) i'll change jux fer ye ! :) wehe.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

topic sticked... =):thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice one bro .,and let's thank the mod for making this topic sticky.^________^ especially in the CSS section,lots of spams there., newbies wanting to increase their post counts.,you will all realize in the end that its the [u]quality not the quantity[/u] of posts that's much more important. ^_________^[/b] :penguin:
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ah..ok now i know^^=)
pqueolrac
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :lol: i always find those words in CSS section.. especially those "1st To Comment/First To Comment." thingy.. hehe.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wtf are you doing? You're killing the momentum, dude. :retard: Anyway, at last somebody notices the annoying replies. I really hate them. :D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Benjgoodboy]hi all hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehhe add me Benjgoodboy@yahoo.com kung cnu mabait[/quote] :arrow: BENJGOODBOY! don't be BENJBADBOY! =D:thumbsdown: read the rules first.. don't promote ur profile here. introduce urself @ the new member intro. =):thumbsup: :idea: THNX everyone. apir! :D:thumbsup:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok bro..so wat's the rigth REPLIES...????
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhel08]ok bro..so wat's the rigth REPLIES...????[/quote] - im not saying that those stuffs above are WRONG replies. my point is please give your posts some kind of "personal touch".. Be unique & creative with your replies. That way, the thread starter, the layout-author, or the one who shared a new trick would appreciate your comment. :idea: after that you could "possibly" find friends here.. 1 post count with "sense" is better than a thousand post count or more with non-sense things. =):thumbsup: :exclaim: forgive me if im saying nonsense things. :wallbash: ahaha! apir! :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this topic is getting a bit spammy.. maybe mods need to lock this.. :3
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok .. i know already thanks for sharing kuya ..;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

topic locked.. =) this serves as a guide for newbies and to everyone, not a place to spam and introduce yourselves...=|

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-25 08:53:06)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This was posted by mods at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. but many newbies are ignoring this just to be able to increase their post counts.. tsktsk :idea: you can delete this if you find it unne

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy