• ARCHIVES 
  • » Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

Pages: 1

Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

soujirou
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I hope I can really submit one of my layouts. Thnaks, soujirou. =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee andddd enjoy postingg, [b]soujirou[/b]!! well.. that's good if u want to submit ur layout!! =) [i]see u around..[/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

Welcome here, soujirou!!! enjoy!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] Hi There! welcome to friendster talk. Sure you are free to submit your layouts here. just visit our friendster layouts section and read the instructions on how to put your layouts here. your works are welcome here. have fun ^_^ see ya in other threads.[/b]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're an otaku??,,in what,,anime?? or in layouts?,,how interesting!! anyway happy posting!!,,^.^

Last edited by jesrhel (2006-11-04 09:57:46)

iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat's otako :wallbash: ur name is soujiro do u lyk samurai x ><
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi..otaku? You? Woah!! Eneweiz, Im Kim, 15. Friends?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi! welcome, have fun and enjoy posting! hope we could be good friends! hehe :D
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

AH........wat is otaku?(How rude of me)WELCOME!!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi guyz...hi there... welcum to friendstertalk..enjoy ur stay..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello!! You can call me luck. or bob. welcome to f-talk! :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=soujirou]Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I hope I can really submit one of my layouts. Thnaks, soujirou. =|[/quote] [b] Hello dear, Welcome to FT! Glad to have ya here! Keep on posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Soujirou here to introduce myself. I'm a otaku. I really wanna submit my profile layouts. It may not be very professional, but I like to stick to keeping profile a nice, simple and clean layout. I ho

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:46

[ 11 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy