• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guYs,,Im A NewBie hiR,. A quEstioN PoPs On mAh HeaD.. So i WaNNa ShaRe iT.. [b]"What is the moment you cant forget with your BF/GF?"[/b] PLs aNsWer iT..ThaNks! :lol: SorRy i DidnT Give miNe..

Pages: 12

Hi guYs,,Im A NewBie hiR,. A quEstioN PoPs On mAh HeaD.. So i WaNNa ShaRe iT.. [b]"What is the moment you cant forget with your BF/GF?"[/b] PLs aNsWer iT..ThaNks! :lol: SorRy i DidnT Give miNe..

fabulous-doll
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guYs,,Im A NewBie hiR,. A quEstioN PoPs On mAh HeaD.. So i WaNNa ShaRe iT.. [b]"What is the moment you cant forget with your BF/GF?"[/b] PLs aNsWer iT..ThaNks! :lol: SorRy i DidnT Give miNe..

:arrow: there are many. when we were together at the canteen. :wow: haha and he spoonfeed me with ice cream! yay :arrow:[b]btw sis, follow the rules, no sticky caps.okay?[/b]

Last edited by fabulous-doll (2008-12-13 07:06:37)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guYs,,Im A NewBie hiR,. A quEstioN PoPs On mAh HeaD.. So i WaNNa ShaRe iT.. [b]"What is the moment you cant forget with your BF/GF?"[/b] PLs aNsWer iT..ThaNks! :lol: SorRy i DidnT Give miNe..

[align=center] uhm~ oll tym with him is a moment that i can't forget..XD~ OFF: Please dun use stingky caps.. and dun use the other lang here except English.. [quote=fabulous-doll]:arrow:btw sis, you're a newbie right? follow the rules, no sticky caps.okay?[/quote] i think.. she isn't a newbie.. her rank is friendstermaniac siz..^^ thx for the warning.^^[/align]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he held my hands... hugged me.... and when we had a long conversation... just the two of us.... but i can't really forget whn he hugged me for 2 mins!! too bad we broke up 5 days after our monthsary...!!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i kissed her . . . . . :thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dating? and romantic times! eeeessssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: when he says i love you to me everytime we kiss and hug each other..
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when we were the one left in our classroom and i was in my near-to-death moment :lol: just kidding! i was just starving and we had to stay in school because of our practice for some school activities. he never left me alone even if his friends were already calling him for a basketball game :P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when... we laugh together, when he really care with me.. when... being with him everyday it's a special moment 4 me.. =(
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me is.. when both of us together.. that's the moment that i can't forget
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guYs,,Im A NewBie hiR,. A quEstioN PoPs On mAh HeaD.. So i WaNNa ShaRe iT.. [b]"What is the moment you cant forget with your BF/GF?"[/b] PLs aNsWer iT..ThaNks! :lol: SorRy i DidnT Give miNe..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:57

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy