• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] our school(adzu) kinda competitive..ahaha.. and its kinda fun here, coz we have lots of activities,and we participate most of the time outside school :D[/align]

Pages: 12

[align=center] our school(adzu) kinda competitive..ahaha.. and its kinda fun here, coz we have lots of activities,and we participate most of the time outside school :D[/align]

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] our school(adzu) kinda competitive..ahaha.. and its kinda fun here, coz we have lots of activities,and we participate most of the time outside school :D[/align]

uhmm if you are talking about the sport competitions among the college campuses, we dont have anything to brag about on that field but talking about the Medical/Nursing Board Exams, im proud to say...we are consistent board placer eversince :confident:
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] our school(adzu) kinda competitive..ahaha.. and its kinda fun here, coz we have lots of activities,and we participate most of the time outside school :D[/align]

my current secondary school is not that competitive we at least bring some champs. both acad and extra-curricular activities.. next in line: College (MSU-IIT) well i expect so much competitiveness in academics [spoiler]i just found out it ranked 8th in Top Schools in the Philippines[/spoiler]

Last edited by icyhott23 (2010-04-03 09:51:39)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes, my school today is a competitive one in all fields most especially when it comes about the standing of the students. My previous school also, has that kind of characteristics as well.
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

(elementary and high school) yep, our school is competitive. considering that we are only 10 years old, we've achieved a lot already, being featured in tv, sending students all over the philippines, and even outside the country for competitions, and having a gawad kalinga village named after our school. it proves that we are not only competitive, but also active in other ways.. (college) as for college, i believe it is competitive... admu

Last edited by miss17stigmatized (2010-04-04 13:37:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] our school(adzu) kinda competitive..ahaha.. and its kinda fun here, coz we have lots of activities,and we participate most of the time outside school :D[/align]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:38

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy