• ARCHIVES 
  • » Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

Pages: 1

Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox does, but Google has already said that a future version will be covering those bases. It’s already been downloaded over 2 million times, and that number is destined to grow very rapidly once developers are able to create add-ons for it. If you’ve decided to stick it out with Chrome then I've got a few tips and tricks for you that I've come across over the last few weeks. –Keyboard Shortcuts– Keyboard shortcuts can really help make you more productive when using a web browser, and as expected Google Chrome has plenty of them for you to learn. A full list of keyboard shortcuts can be found [url=http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95743]here[/url], but these are a few handy ones: Ctrl+[1-8]: Switches to the tab in that position on your tab bar Shift+Esc: Opens the browser’s task manager Ctrl+Shift+N: Opens an incognito window that can be used for private browsing –About Pages– Google Chrome has several different “about” pages that can be used to access various information. For example, entering about:memory in the address bar will show you a list of running browsers along with how much memory each one is using. One of the really interesting pages is about:stats that will show you a list of timers and counters used by the browser. It tracks things like how long it takes (in milliseconds) for your browser window to close, the load time of Google Gears, and more. Google OS has a more comprehensive list of the “about” pages available in Google Chrome. [url=http://vinsento.modx.com]continue reading about this...[/url]

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-09-24 21:57:25)

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

well thanks for sharing the tips kamandag...keep it up!:thumbsup:
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

thx fo sharing .... keep it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Google Chrome has taken the browser market by storm ever since its release a few weeks ago. The only complaint that I’ve really heard about the browser is that it doesn’t support add-ons like Firefox

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy