• ARCHIVES 
  • » How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

Pages: 1

How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

silencely
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay?? css, js, or txt?
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

it's [b]HTML[/b] :):thumbsup:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

you need to create an HTML file so that it will become overlay. :P
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what is js or css injection anyway?? wat does it do??
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]js is Java Script css is Cascading Style Sheets[/i]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh..i knw that^^ but thats not what i mean i mean is..why need to inject..js and css..??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How the steps what do we do to inject the overlay to the friendster?? first..: copy code to the generator or make like this one: www.xxxx.com/asd/overlay.css ?? what is the extention for the overlay

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy