• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

Pages: 1

Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, whenever I upload, the new files do not appear for over 2 hours. Anyone else experiencing these problems? If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. Wasn't sure whether to place this in the Help section or the Music section, so, Mods, feel free to move/lock this if you deem it to be in the wrong section.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

dunno if it's the right section though :P but i was listening to imeem a while ago and it started acting weird so i just closed it :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

^ Thanks, but your answer didn't really pertain to my question. :rolleyes: My question is about [u][i]uploading[/i][/u] music to Imeem....[b]not[/b] listening to music on Imeem.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, whenever I upload, the new files do not appear for over 2 hours. Anyone else experiencing these problems? If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. Wasn't sure whether to place this in the Help section or the Music section, so, Mods, feel free to move/lock this if you deem it to be in the wrong section.[/quote] [b]Did you receive a confirmation message on your email that the music has been uploaded on imeem? Usually imeem would send you that :) Try refreshing your imeem profile page or clicking the page containing all the music you uploaded..It could be there :)[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Been there, done all of that. :wallbash: Thanks for your suggestions though, Angel.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Then you should send imeem a message regarding the problem =)[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That was my initial intentions....but maybe I'm just retarded :retard: but I could not find a link anywhere on the stupid site that would allow me to email to support. :wallbash:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i did experience that too... what i did was just to upload the song again... but i really hate it when i upload coz it takes so much time...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's all good now. My Imeem is working fine again, thankfully. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone else having problems with their Imeem account? Normally, when I upload music to Imeem, it appears on my profile within about 10-15 minutes (usually quicker) but over the past 24 hours, wheneve

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy