• ARCHIVES 
  • » adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

Pages: 1

adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks CS4 * Acrobat 9 Pro * Adobe Bridge CS4 * Adobe Device Central CS4 * Version Cue CS [img]http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshopextended/include/marquee/psx-marquee.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.adobe.com/lib/com.adobe/template/gnav/adobe-hq.png[/img] [img]http://wwwimages.adobe.com/images/shared/product_mnemonics/20x20/border/photoshop_cs4_20x20.jpg[/img] new features: Revolutionary 3D painting and compositing Now paint directly on 3D models, wrap 2D images around 3D shapes, convert gradient maps to 3D objects, add depth to layers and text, get print-quality output with the new ray-tracing rendering engine, and enjoy exporting to supported common 3D formats. Adjustments panel Simplify image adjustment by easily accessing every tool you need to nondestructively adjust and enhance the color and tone of your images; on-image controls and a wide variety of presets are also included in the new live and dynamic Adjustments panel. Masks panel Quickly create and edit masks from the new Masks panel. This panel offers all the tools you need to create editable pixel- and vector-based masks, adjust mask density and feathering, easily select noncontiguous objects, and more. Fluid canvas rotation Now just click to smoothly turn your canvas for distortion-free viewing at any desired angle — no more tilting your head in the middle of painting and drawing. Smoother panning and zooming Gracefully navigate to any area of an image with new, ultra-smooth zooming and panning. Maintain clarity as you zoom to individual pixels and easily edit at the highest magnification with the new Pixel Grid. Content-Aware Scaling Use the new and revolutionary Content-Aware Scaling feature to automatically recompose an image as you resize it, smartly preserving vital areas as the image adapts to the new dimensions. Get the perfect image in one step without time-intensive cropping and retouching. Enhanced motion graphics editing Edit motion graphics more efficiently with new single-key shortcuts, sync visual effects with specific points in an audio track using new audio syncing controls, and turn any 3D object into a video display zone. File display options Easily work with multiple open files by using tabbed document display or n-up views. Extensibility Get and share Adobe Flash® technology-based panels that developers create to accomplish customized tasks. Plus, get tips and tricks from the thriving worldwide community of Photoshop users through the new Adobe Community Help online service. for more info, visit : [url]http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshopextended/features/?view=topnew[/url]

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-10-09 08:47:52)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

woah... adobe made even better.... more awesome features... i like this one...i can make 3D images better!!! thanks for sharing this!!!
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

hmmm this is awesome,, [i]edit: wheres the downlaod link? lol[/i]

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-09-28 02:37:16)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha.. im looking for one.. lols.. :d anyways.. i think they should include image mapping in PS
cheese07
» n00b
1969-12-31

hEkhek, I will stArt sEarching for tOrrents of this CS4... If you have links there, kindLy shAre it witH us.... hEkhek, LOlz....=D
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew coOL... can't wait to have one... :) :))
rapidoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/t46042-Request-a-Software-%2A%2A%2A-ANY-SOFTWARE-%2A%2A%2A.html here ya go.. if your lookin for download link of ps cs4 check it out.. @topic yea cs4... it rocks...
cheese07
» n00b
1969-12-31

@rapidoh thnx fOr the link eh... mAybe I should try this CS4 later, If I have some time....=)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow :O There was a cs4 version of Photoshop Now? OMG. I didn't know this. :lol: Anyway-- thanks for teh info. Imma try this. :wow: I think its way moar kewler than Cs3 extended. :eh: [b]Rap[/b] Thanks for the Link. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^it is! hehe i cant wait to have one.. :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

where are we gonna download adobe for free?...:crybaby:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh my Godd~~!! it's finally released.. :wow: thanks for posting this, I only knew that there's flas CS4, I dunno there are a bunch of em...
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeeee.. Adobe got better weee.. imma buy this soon.. if this one would be available hirr,, :P Thanks for the info kua!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

your welcome.. :D im glad to help anytime..
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just found out Photoshop cs4 release date is around OCT 15th! :cool:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh really? i didnt know that.. haha i posted this too early.. thanks for the info
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@machran007 please remove the link from your previous post. It breaches two of the forum rules, #6 and #12. -- Just a reminder to avoid posting any website links or file links that associate/provide crack or pirated software.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=machran007]got to this website ------------------------------ lots of software that can be downloaded for free, just search the software that you want to download give me a repu :D[/quote] [b]Deleted [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » adobe recently launched their creative suite 4 (CS4) namely: * InDesign CS4 * Photoshop CS4 Extended * Illustrator CS4 * Flash CS4 Professional * Dreamweaver CS4 * Fireworks C

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy