• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

Pages: 1

[b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

tinn30
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

finished reading my story, a`yt??

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2009-03-06 07:26:02)

japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

^not really crying but .nearly there wen i told him i want to breakup wid him . -after that scene,for the next few days i was told by a *source* that his into *whisper* drugs! and his oder buds was blaming me! ugh. -guilty :L
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=japorean.fandom]^not really crying but .nearly there wen i told him i want to breakup wid him . -after that scene,for the next few days i was told by a *source* that his into *whisper* drugs! and his oder buds was blaming me! ugh. -guilty :L[/quote] oh.. in that case u shouldn't be feeling guilty.. it is his choice not urs.. and besides u have a major reason why u broke up with him right..?!:ninja:..me.. umm.. i already cried in front of my gurl.. coz i love her son much and i don't want to lose her..:lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cry in front of the one i courted oh, we've been a relationship but that only last for a week because one of her friend tell me that she only have her mind games on me for she knows that i am inlove to her she bet with her friends that she will be dating with me and we will be on a relationship for money then, when i knew it already she approach me and she said sorry "i really dont love you, sorry." then she hugged me tight tears run down my cheeks +stupid pouppy love :(+
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup. he did. . his ex-gf told me that they are still 2gether.. . & when i confronted him.. he starts crying and told me that its all wrong.. & its a lie. haha.. :) & he said "trust me. im all urs. " haha..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. I tried to stop the relationship between us. Then he just cried and said. [spoiler]Does I done anything wrong?[/spoiler]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I saw dat many tyms. :) [/b][/font]
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap.... and that time iam hurt that i hurt him.... :(
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My ex did cry infront of me it was the day i wanted to break up with him... he's like baby i dont wanna lose you..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah-uh -- he don't cry infront of me. -idk why?! haha.
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah...hahahaha...he cried infront of me and he is so sorry for what did happen..
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeaa, he was feel sorry ..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

actually..not.yet but.i.always.see.him.crying.out.to.God... and.i.was.really.touched.how.passionate.he.was it.brokes.my.heart.... [spoiler][b]"break.my.heart.and.make.it.clean"[/b][/spoiler]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i busted him. :) haha.. he is actually my ex, and tried to get me back.,. but i said NO.. :) too bad for him.. haha.. :)
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nah. Never did that happened. I was the one who cried. :lol:
iluvkhat
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep, when i'm breaking my promises :lol: :lol: still breaking.haha. but he never let go of me:wow: :wow: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]mY bF cRy inFronT oF mEEeE oLrEdi bCoZ hiS tOo aFraiD tOoO lOoOsE mE .. harhar .. wHat abOut yOu bF?[/i][/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy