• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 12

Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

idho_marvellous
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

put that codes without [b][i]<script>[/i][/b] and [b][i]</script>[/i][/b] btw.. nice code.. broth..:penguin::penguin:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

[quote=idho_marvellous]btw.. nice code.. broth..:penguin::penguin:[/quote] thanks bro...... thanks for coming here,... :penguin:
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=idho_marvellous]put that codes without <script> and </script>[/quote] i'd tried what you said but my tweaks in my profile were gone..:(
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19]i'd tried what you said but my tweaks in my profile were gone..:([/quote] thanks miss..... nice to meet u.. :thumbsup:
hesz_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry:anu poh ba ung code para dun sa no right clicking na [b]nag-sheshake[/b]??:D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=hesz_09]:cry:anu poh ba ung code para dun sa no right clicking na nag-sheshake??:D[/quote] plss u speak english thanks
paopao29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx man ur the besh muah! ak ak its working Godbless
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=paopao29]thx man ur the besh muah! ak ak its working Godbless[/quote] ok thanks too... enjoy your posting
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice.. its working. thnx for sharing
klevintalk
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put those codes..? can you make a ready to paste codes...? waaahhh.... peace.... by the way... thanks for sharing...
louise-darlene
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes ^^
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee... this are niCe.. thanks for this... its a big help... ----------------------- sory to those rippers... thnx again.. kip it up dude...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy