• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

Pages: 1

You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused http://profiles.friendster.com/24272679 I encountered some problems for using a Nice lay-out using different Browser and I inspired by this Trial and Error Method . =D My WVME with photo AddBox Command is Not perfectly functioning well at other browser that's why I think it needs another way to use it as another add-ons / sideBox .... :wallbash: I thought , another solution is by using an IFRAME with MY tracker.php and it looks good now !. It really works =) After the onload handler and before the sidebox command ....Up to you on how you put it as Part of your External JS Codes. Many ways to add / Mix it ... Arrow <">Same with this code but with a simple Explanation [quote]var trackerviewers = "<iframe style='FILTER: chroma(color=#3366cc)' allowtransparency='true' frameborder=2 width='100%' height='450' scrolling='yes' src=[b]http://h1.ripway.com/UserName/FileName/tracker.php[/b]></iframe>"; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+trackerviewers+"</td></tr></table>";[/quote] Change this PART / below with your OWN anytype of .HTML and / or .PHP Designs that you wanted to : TESTED [b]http://h1.ripway.com/UserName/FileName/tracker.php[/b] TIP : Modify this add-ons by changing the necessary changes you want : HERE [quote]allowtransparency='[b]true[/b]' frameborder=[b]2 [/b]width='[b]100%[/b]' height='[b]450[/b]' scrolling='[b]yes[/b]'[/quote] Modification will be base / pattern at the Original Friendster's Section you want to be as Target Section . Example : 100% , my target section is Friends : 100% as the size of Friendslists Box . For Scrapbook content_10 : fit to the size of Media box Section .... Hope you Got my point for NEWBIE's Like ME Outhere !.... :o Ask for Preview ???.... My page : For the first time you saw it in action you will think that my WVMe with Photo's work as double box BUt NOT !. I used this way as another add-ons with my FRIENDSLISTs Section content_2 as my target to Overflow / Hidden ....... Modify it as what Section you want to appear your IFRAME Add-Ons........ :cool: Hope it will be useful.......NO LIMIT Add-Ons AGAIN TO USE THIS TYPE OF COMMAND by Modifying on it !. Just surfing around......... :penguin: [quote]Your codes will remove the original content of content_2. Are you aware that if they used that code their friends list won't show anymore?[/quote] Use this WAY / Code Pattern if you do NOT want to overflow an Existing Section... <">TESTED , I used it NOW ...... :o Need to ........... Sleep [b]credit by : asn585[/b]

Last edited by kacang`z (2008-10-15 11:46:32)

gresikfriendster
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

nice thx 4 share :D good job :idea:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

[quote=gresikfriendster]nice thx 4 share :D good job :idea:[/quote] thanks too bro... nice to meet u.. :thumbsup: i like u :D :D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. :o thanks for sharing this code.. =):D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]wow.. :o thanks for sharing this code.. =):D[/quote] ok thanks too.. nice to meet u :thumbsup:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here we go again... :wallbash: topic originally posted in FMagic by asn585... this is a copycat version... pls... do avoid copying post from another forum or better ask permission first or do give some credits.
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]here we go again... :wallbash: topic originally posted in FMagic by asn585... this is a copycat version... pls... do avoid copying post from another forum or better ask permission first or do give some credits.[/quote] ok thanks bro.. i am sorry :thumbsup:
milfiel1424
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow great tnx for sharing :D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=milfiel1424]wow great tnx for sharing :D[/quote] ok thanks too..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You can put another website inside your Profile with this kind of command . The tracker.php is only a sample. Need a preview ?....@ the buttom part of my page... BEST View in IE 7 Users... confused h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy