• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

Pages: 1

Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How about you?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

im in to badminton.. i love watching it coz before im a badminton player.. hehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

[b]I'm in [i]basketball.[/i] :thumbsup: [/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm going to play Basketball and Volleyball so I'll watch those sports. I want to see who're the best players around. :D
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like to watch basketbol ang Volleybol.. I hate soccer :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys.. is your intrams or Prisca going to be near..?? what sport do you prefer to watch??.. me.. i like to watch classmates on Basketball section.. My crushes are there....heheheheh..:lol: How

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy