• ARCHIVES 
  • » :P im thed hershel << real name you can call me dudung =) from techno-sisters im 17 years of age from Baguio City =) i just want to learn more about graphics and some codes :P lol and to have alo

Pages: 12

:P im thed hershel << real name you can call me dudung =) from techno-sisters im 17 years of age from Baguio City =) i just want to learn more about graphics and some codes :P lol and to have alo

kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :P im thed hershel << real name you can call me dudung =) from techno-sisters im 17 years of age from Baguio City =) i just want to learn more about graphics and some codes :P lol and to have alo

yo dudung! :) i think i know you. haha. :P yea. from TS. Jem here. :) see you around and, enjoy here, aryt?
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :P im thed hershel << real name you can call me dudung =) from techno-sisters im 17 years of age from Baguio City =) i just want to learn more about graphics and some codes :P lol and to have alo

olah jem aka kikay girl =) yeah i know you.. coz your my friend... wahhh,,, im bored...

Last edited by dudung (2007-06-04 21:29:44)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk (:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello enjoy posting =) ts.
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome sa TS dung![/b] :|
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

jersrhel- who are you?? haha LOL =D thx je.... toinks majo-am not mad at cha... thx... friends? =D lol
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Woah! Dudung, good to see you here. hahaha. Welcome tol! =|
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yeah,, bob lol... thx tol... haha lol.... anybody here who wants to be my friend?? lol =)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ hi.. .daym so bored,,, wahahahahahhahha :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :P im thed hershel << real name you can call me dudung =) from techno-sisters im 17 years of age from Baguio City =) i just want to learn more about graphics and some codes :P lol and to have alo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:07

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy