• ARCHIVES 
  • » me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:

Pages: 12

me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:

[align=center][b]as long as he loves me and we love each other. :)[/b][/align]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:

I can love someone till my death.. but if the person doesn't love me, the person does not deserve my love
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

until forever. =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nah, I will love the person whole-heatedly and in return, of course, she have to give the same manner to me. But if she doesn't, definitely I won't cross the limit, I won't fallow those insane people whose doing everything even it's mean hurting themselves. :retard::wasted:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bad_boy20]me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:[/quote] same here. and as long as i am alive..
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

until the day i die.. =)
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im so inloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!:wow::wow::wow:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=black_eLjOy]as long as he loves me and we love each other. :)[/quote] yeah yeah were the same.. and till death do us part..
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waiting for him.. until eternity, :)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Until I can't face anymore the true world that contains Me and Him.
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as Long as he Loves me....
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]as long as i know that im the one she love. . .[/b][/i] [b]ill give all of me[/b] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me.. as long as i can take the pain and as long my love with that person will not fade.. i continue..:wallbash:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy