• ARCHIVES 
  • » -if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

Pages: 1

-if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

-if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

-if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]INSTRUCTIONS:[/b] :arrow: [b]click start..[/b] :arrow: [b]click control panels[/b] [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/untitled1.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]double-click sound effect manager[/b] [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/untitled2.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]remember,sound effect..[/b] [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/untitled3.jpg[/img] well,it's done allready. before you do it,open a player[in ur computer!] then do that.. :D maybe i'll appreciate a comment from u guysz..!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: -if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

thanks for the share but i think wrong section you post this one i think it should be in tech corner.. what do u think modz?
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: -if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

[quote=jen_hare_07]thanks for the share but i think wrong section you post this one i think it should be in tech corner.. what do u think modz?[/quote] [b]i also think it is..but i look at the tech corner,it's full of website thingy.. mods,pls. move this thread where it's supposed to be..haha :D[/b]
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about vista?? aheheheee...., mikeljon02
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can't understand..is your theme vista?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice post... anyway, my laptop usually is "silent" mode...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my desktop has the auditorium sound mode, its quite nice :d haha
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think dis fits to tech corner section coz it is related to computers
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -if this thread is olredi posted by someone.mods can close this,move,edit anytime ye want.! -just wanna share -do you like music? -heard the chimpmunks sing? -you can do it too,to your computer! [b]I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:12

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy