• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]To all Mods you can delete this topic if it was already posted..[/b][/align] the title explains the topic pls share us if what will you do..

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]To all Mods you can delete this topic if it was already posted..[/b][/align] the title explains the topic pls share us if what will you do..

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]To all Mods you can delete this topic if it was already posted..[/b][/align] the title explains the topic pls share us if what will you do..

fight! one word that says it all... :D
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]To all Mods you can delete this topic if it was already posted..[/b][/align] the title explains the topic pls share us if what will you do..

hmm.. i will talk to him sincerely.. if i should stop loving him.. because he cant love me like the way i love him..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Let him go..because if he really love me , he would'nt love someone else .I wont force myself to him ..i want for him to be happy and if its by letting him go and be with someone else then let him be..Its better to say "i love you that's why im letting you go " Love is saying the reason behind that " Goodbye"
fallenismoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

just let him go eventhough it hurts but we cant do anything cause his heart is with someone else :ninja: :ninja:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Simple! Just let him/her [u]GO.[/u] That's his/her own choice so, let him/her have it..give him/her the freedom![/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will try t0 forget her :( But if it d0es'nt w0rk, I will try to make her love me =D
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If The One I Love Completely Love The One He Love!:)) I You Dont Get What I Mean.. Ill Give An Example.. It Goes Like This, If My "love" Loves Me Too.. I Mean.. Just 50%,ill Not Let My "love" Go! Get It?! ^^ Soo,girls Must Agree^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]To all Mods you can delete this topic if it was already posted..[/b][/align] the title explains the topic pls share us if what will you do..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy