• ARCHIVES 
  • » for the [b]guys[/b] :arrow: wat if the girl u luv is courted by your best frnd?? for the [b]girls[/b] :arrow: wat if the guy u luv is courting ur best frnd??

Pages: 1

for the [b]guys[/b] :arrow: wat if the girl u luv is courted by your best frnd?? for the [b]girls[/b] :arrow: wat if the guy u luv is courting ur best frnd??

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for the [b]guys[/b] :arrow: wat if the girl u luv is courted by your best frnd?? for the [b]girls[/b] :arrow: wat if the guy u luv is courting ur best frnd??

chrysta may
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for the [b]guys[/b] :arrow: wat if the girl u luv is courted by your best frnd?? for the [b]girls[/b] :arrow: wat if the guy u luv is courting ur best frnd??

[align=center][color=lightblue]woah! what a hard quesiie sis! hehe .. but anyways .. hmm .. for sure i'll get hurt .. but .. i have to accept the fact that my besie is the one who is loved .. by the person i love .. and i have to let go .. to make the person i love [b]happy[/b] .. but if by chance he would pick me .. i'll be happier than ever before![/color] [color=pink]weew .. wish i'm right! omigad! haha sis .. nice topic![/color][/align]

Last edited by chrysta may (2008-09-30 20:13:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » for the [b]guys[/b] :arrow: wat if the girl u luv is courted by your best frnd?? for the [b]girls[/b] :arrow: wat if the guy u luv is courting ur best frnd??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:08

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy