• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

Pages: 123

[align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

[align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking though :D[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

does my school have a science club? yeah there's a lot like robotic clubs,Leo club and more [i]I just didn't join anything [/i] :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

hmmm... in highschool [b]YES[/b] but now in college i dunno haha! :ninja:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes. my school has an astrology/astronomy club, too. but mostly all for "scifi-geeks" and such.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yup. I'm a member of Science and Math Club. :cool:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.hmm.we.have.a.science.club. .but.it's.not.that.active. .the.only.time.it's.active.is.during.science.month.. .they.had.the.science.camp.,science.exhibit.,and.the.hit.the.dumb.scientist!! :ninja:
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah,,we have science club we have sci.camps,,coastal clean-up,,environmental re-echo,, and many more
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ye we have science club... and also math and english club...:eh:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yahh my school have.. and i join the club.. :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yes we have. They call their club "Capnayan Club". It means Chemistry Club. I think they do experiments & everything. Blah. We have club meeting every wednesday only.[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup, but I can't go :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes we have. and its the Science Society,
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes we have.. heheh.. and its quite boring...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]when i was still in the philippines..yeah.. but now..here in my new school..urgghhh..we don't have.. :wallbash: anyways.. we had soo many activities..like quiz bees..err..planting stuff.. wuahahaha..err..what else?.. :retard: a lot..^^, i already forgot 'em all.. :wallbash:[/b]
mcoy22
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes we do have a science club:lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

way back in highschool yes we have... in college, i don't think so
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, back in high school we have a science club:), and i am a member of that club:) As far as i can remember we had science camps, nature trekking, etc:)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we have many clubs related to science.. science club,plant-lovers club,earth savers club,etc
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yep, and I'm a happy member. =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

our school has a science club and it has its name : *Paulinian Science Society Guild* and we do lot of activities, like chemic bazzare which we will sell stuffs out of recycled materials, go coastal clean up, mangrove planting, and tree planting in one day, we go trekking in the fields, have laboratory magic tricks, quiz bowls and sponsor lots of activities in school like science fair, sci & eco camp and many more, and i am happy being the sole president of the club, haahhaahaha :D our club is recognized once here in our region :D hahaha a proud member of the PSYSC. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]could you share to us, what are the activities in your school hosted by your science club :paranoid: or what are the activities and school projects of your science club just asking thoug

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy