• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

Pages: 1

[align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

[align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insights :D ------ *if there are ones who are offended please let me know by closing this thread ... admins / mods if this thread is not appropriate punish me :)* ... [/align]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

i dont believe! when we die we face our God and ask u "what did u do in earth?" and you will be judge depends on the good things that you did here if you'll go to heaven or hell. :thunder:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

[color=#cc33ff][b]Uben[/b]: Maybe you should move this to chitchat. Yes, I believe in reincarnation, it's part of God's promise of eternal life. [i]I think[/i][/color]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i also beleive in reincarnation,..this is what they called second life rigth?:doubt:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..umm.. i don't know.. ..not really.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i pretty much do to an extent.. some people have different types of reincarnation belief.
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, its not really that i believe reincarnation.. its just that, sometimes, i imagine that all of us are reborn and the life we have right now is completely the opposite of what we have on our previous life.. example, if we were slaves on our previous life, our life right now would mean that we are somewhat rich.. (LOL).. well, its just an imagination though.. :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] if me.. i believe it..:lol: if we did a good thing in our life b4 our next life will be good too..:D:D[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa? is that so guys? me, i am afraid if *reincarnation* is for real because if it is real maybe i will be a cow or a fish after i die haah :D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]whoa? is that so guys? me, i am afraid if *reincarnation* is for real because if it is real maybe i will be a cow or a fish after i die haah[/quote] that's possible f ur mean :evil:.. @topic: i dont believe it and I dont want it to happen.. ..it's not ending and..it's tiring. I just wanna rest in peace in heaven!..:D :rolleyes:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I dont belive it! Honestly.. i agree with [u]alemracloveyajr[/u] =)[/b][/align]
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope, i dont believe in reincarnation....
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^tenx por ur comments :D haha of course, we christians don't believe reincarntion, hehe :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I Believe.[/b] i'm a christian too. but i believe. i believe that WE live before with different identity. then, we live again in another body. i believe that we've been alive billion and billion of years ago, but we don't have any memory of that because we are [b]reborn.[/b] also, in an anime i saw :D, souls of the dead travels in a dark cave continuously because that travel in a dark cave represents your rebirth in another body. like that. :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^tenx por ur comments haha of course, we christians don't believe reincarntion, hehe[/quote] I agree.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]uhm, i don't know where i would be posting this thread and eventually, i decided to post it here, my question is [b]do you believe in [u]REINCARNATION?[/u][/b] share with me your insight

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:07

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy