• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

Pages: 1

Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that your 'bazi' or four pillars does not match with the guy u are interested and warned you that you will end up being hurt?(If the astrology/fortune teller had previously calculated what will happen to u in the coming months correctly) 2)If you still insisted on trying the relationship,will you still fear that the astrological thing will happen soon and you will really end up being hurt? My own opinion is I'll still try on and enjoy the happiness bring by the relationship,if one day,the relationship fail to work out well,I'm still happy that at least I try and I've no regret for it eventhough I might feel hurt.After all,it will be a good lesson to learn on.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

I've experienced it some yrs ago and i choose my future not him but its ok no regrets
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

I don't believe in those fortune tellers or whatever you wanna call them. No one can tell what the future holds.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe superstitions are really those things that hinder a person from moving on and achieving success. we are the ones weaving our daily lives... why let some woman with a fancy crystal ball or tarot tell you how to live it... even we get mad at our parents sometimes for always nagging us on the decisions we make... what more on some stranger who even asks money for some lousy guess...
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, i dont believe those fortune teller's. coz for me we make our own destiny. hehehe
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

giving up on a relationship without even trying just because some stupid fortune teller told you that, "hey, it's not going to work because your astrological signs doesn't match and blahblahblah.." is not appropriate.. you can never tell what will happen. so just let it flow.. right guys? :eh:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..it's unreasonabe.. ..the two of you didn't bcome a couple because of astrology.. ..so y try to end it with that reason?? ..it's just being mean..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Doing that is just plain shallow. So she made a few guesses right, so what? But seriously, I for one believe in fortune tellers. But if you really have trust in your love, then it will break through any problems and predictions.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, I still continue are relationship :thumbsup: even if it's true, well I think all relationship always get problems or ends.... so wat ever happen i'l still continue it =)
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont believe those things.. -its better to kip it a surprise
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well for me... i write my own destiny. i hold my own future. i love because of what i feel not because of someone telling me he's the right one or we're compatible... blah blah!
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

too many questions.. i'll only answer the first one :D:D:D:D yeah i think they just give it to reason out but it's not the main reason why they decided to broke up :crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-10-21 23:57:51)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I don't believe dat. :) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i also don't believe horoscopes haha -i think that's being immature?
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dats mere fantasy... stupid idea... (soRry to oFfend u) lol... [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi,just curious whether nowadays how many people are still superstitious.I have few questions here: 1)Would you give up on trying a new relationship because the astrology/fortune teller told you that

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy