• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

Pages: 1

uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

p3rry16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just being practical :) :D well, 4 me i cant take kissing a ugly fat guy, i dnt care if he's rich, thats only my opinion :) :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

[b]oh, it's you again.,huahahaha., be careful dear.,you might get a cursed status if you keep spamming.,^_____________^ reported.[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-02 00:52:29)

p3rry16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

spam? is this spam 4 u?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah I agree they are everywhere =D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well Its not a Spam, But is on the Wrong thread. Should be on Chit Chat or Boys and Girls Corner, thats Much better :D Just Edit the Title of this topic. [b]REPORTED to be MOVE =) [/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it depends on them... mmm... girls with ugly guy but rich --> social climber.
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

In my opinion, girls like those are simply lazy. They want to have money and everything in an instant even if having a boyfriend that's totally not what they have in mind. Some call it being practical. I call it being lazy. If you want something you better work for it and not cling into someone and have him give it to you.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]it depends on them... mmm... girls with ugly guy but rich --> social climber.[/quote] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Yeah, dey want 2 b rich. =| [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. idk y some girls likes ugly boys w/ car and moneys rather than a cute good looking guy w/ no car and not that rich! hmm.. well ive seen lots of girls like that now adays i think there just bei

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy