• ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know if this is the right place to ask cause i find it awkward to ask in the help section.. they would all be like "hey, this is not about friendster, go ask in the music section".. nah, just

Pages: 1

i don't know if this is the right place to ask cause i find it awkward to ask in the help section.. they would all be like "hey, this is not about friendster, go ask in the music section".. nah, just

#1  2008-10-03 23:36:04

gailsky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i don't know if this is the right place to ask cause i find it awkward to ask in the help section.. they would all be like "hey, this is not about friendster, go ask in the music section".. nah, just

i don't know if this is the right place to ask cause i find it awkward to ask in the help section.. they would all be like "hey, this is not about friendster, go ask in the music section".. nah, just my thinking. anyways, may i ask if any of you have the [b]Violin Chords for Canon in D[/b]. I really need it badly. Tried googling it though, but all i get was only part of the chords and not the whole piece. I need One piece violin only, not orchestra piece. Please, anyone help me? thanks in advance.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know if this is the right place to ask cause i find it awkward to ask in the help section.. they would all be like "hey, this is not about friendster, go ask in the music section".. nah, just

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy