• ARCHIVES 
  • » these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

Pages: 1

these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

washakaduerduer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first okay? [b]MILEY AND MANDY[/b] [img]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/joannabenjamin_2008/BFFS.jpg[/img] <">[b]HAYDEN PANETTIERE[/b] [img]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/joannabenjamin_2008/HAYDEN.jpg[/img] <">[b]THE OTHER SIDE OF ME[/b] [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/97/02/64792079/1_554883516l.jpg[/img] <">[b]MILEY AND ASHLEY[/b] [img]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/joannabenjamin_2008/MILEY.jpg[/img] <">[b]ASHLEY TISDALE[/b] [img]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/joannabenjamin_2008/BANNER.jpg[/img] <">

Last edited by washakaduerduer (2008-10-04 00:43:01)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

Nice Banners. Keep It Up! But I Sugest To... [spoiler]To Put It In The "GRAPHICS SHOW-OFF" Your Graphics Are Only Three. Am I Right?[/spoiler]
washakaduerduer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

aww.yep.they're only three!but i'll add more later :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice banners bro.I suggest put it in a spoiler. ;)
washakaduerduer
» n00b
1969-12-31

HELLO! BRIDGET! i'm not a BRO:wallbash: hahaha!thanks for the comments!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Graphics. I agree with the suggestions of Nina Faye And Bridget. ;) Keep it up. xD
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice banner sis but i think u use caps lock... plz read te rules....
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice banners :lol: just a reminder pls. avoid all caps :D GBu :P
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice graphics! though dat i didnt know som of them
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They're nice. I mean, Miley and Ashley looks gorgeous in those images. And the designs match their personality?! WHOAT. haha. btw, just a reminder [quote]Premades: Post graphics atleast 8. premade threads with less than 8 graphics will be deleted[/quote]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice banner sisz =) the design is gud. good job! :thumbsup: keep it up ;3 urmm just reminder also,dun forget to put [b]credits[/b] okay? ;) heheh
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they are cute... by the way thanxs 4 sharing. and rei ryuzaki is ryt..alweiz remember to put ur. Credits.. hehehe^^:D cool!.. :]
nomad_gurl818
» n00b
1969-12-31

lov dem :) tnx fer sharin
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!Nice banners!You really like miley huh??I like her too..she's my fAV idol
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]w0w nice banners huh...lol :D i like it keep it up :):thumbsup:[/b] [quote]:arrow: thanks for sharing dude...[/quote] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/9lcsua.jpg[/img]

Last edited by junilstyle (2008-12-15 21:38:56)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice banners. Tnx for sharing. I really admire them.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice banners sis :) but our experts in ftalk have many questions so i think you should organize yer thread xD
lavender_ghurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice .. it's really kikay hehe...
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` cool works u got here sis . ` thanks foe this :) ` love 'em all :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » these are my BANNERS.and they're not that cute like the others because i'm just a [b]NEWBIE[/b] but please leave a COMMENT and put a +repu if you like! if you'll gonna use some please tell me first o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy