• ARCHIVES 
  • » this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

Pages: 12

this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

When I asked admin about it, admin said "It's ok to remove it." I mean, member can easily gain lots of page views if he/she keep refreshing his/her profile. :D Well, if most of members really like that feature, we'll try to ask admin's opinion again. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

I'm just curious, would you give me 5 reasons why we should bring it back? well, aside from people likes it.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what is admin?..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think it's useless. well,it's just my opinion.[/b] :rolleyes: [quote=leslie815]what is admin?..[/quote] [b]the administrator of this forum, leslie.[/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I'm just curious, would you give me 5 reasons why we should bring it back? well, aside from people likes it.[/quote] sir w8 gonna think of reasons [quote=leslie815]what is admin?..[/quote] owner of site. find a thread of him @ news and announce ment section.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. What if Admin modify the code and put some argument in the code wherein if the viewer is also the owner of the profile, the profile views won't change/increase. So if he/she try to refresh his/her browser to gain lost of views, it'll be useless for him/her.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]this i cant see it anymore?[/quote] Ok I admit I am a bit :retard: but where was this located before I never even noticed it :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's found on the old profile before sir bobcbar. Anyway, It would be a good idea though... The member can trace how many people are interested on him or her.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-04 13:10:04)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks..I guess should click my userid more often never noticed it before :wallbash:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway, It would be a good idea though... The member can trace how many people are interested on him or her.[/quote] now i got one reason 4 to go
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well for me it isnt necessary but its good to know who viewed your profile.. :D anyway if admin wil bring that back, he should consider eejhay's suggestion..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway, It would be a good idea though... The member can trace how many people are interested on him or her.[/quote] =) it would be nice.... but viewing your own public profile also add up to your views counts.. hope eehjay's suggestion will be heard ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-06 09:27:03)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i like that feature too... but if the admin disapproved it, well no choice? and in fact it's just for vanity, i guess?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@t im also looking for that feature but it is more cool if you see whos that member viewed you

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-05 05:54:12)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. it'll be cooler if we can know who are the people ? and i agree with eehjhay. beside that, if it is possible, members who have viewed our profile once, won't be counted when they see our profile for the next time.

Last edited by andHa (2008-11-05 05:53:53)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so. most of us agrees, hope admin will grant this
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For what is this how many times viewed? It's non-sense. Gad, it's so easy to gain that thinggyyy. Refresh, or uh, F5? lolz
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ that's what we are talking about bro. :D [quote=eehjhay]Hmm.. What if Admin modify the code and put some argument in the code wherein if the viewer is also the owner of the profile, the profile views won't change/increase. So if he/she try to refresh his/her browser to gain lost of views, it'll be useless for him/her.[/quote] [quote=andHa]and i agree with eehjhay. beside that, if it is possible, members who have viewed our profile once, won't be counted when they see our profile for the next time.[/quote]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]For what is this how many times viewed? It's non-sense. Gad, it's so easy to gain that thinggyyy. Refresh, or uh, F5? lolz[/quote] lol yeah it is really nonsense if you do that. :lol: pressing f5 to increase that thingy is like fooling ur self :lol: i think its not about how many persons viewed you. its about is there anyone viewed you. =) nwei em not interested about this feature but its cooler if we have.. i agree w/ mod eehjhay and andHas opinions :)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-06 12:08:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » this i cant see it anymore? can admin bring it back? most of members here like that features of friendstertalk. :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy