• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

Pages: 1

[align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

[align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we are not batchmates, we have a one year of gap, and i heard she is really intelligent. That's why i got a feeling im having a crush to her. thats the start that i am putting her in my journal cause i named her 'her' for 'her finds my hart ... so we are not batchmates, like what i have said. we dont meet regularly, we have the chance to chit-chat when its journalism conference or we have to write up the school paper, im really attracted to her penmanship and her talents. shes amazing! the like turns to love i love 'her'! i am keep dreaming that one day she will love me like what i am doing - loving her ... then its when she got to the cadet advancement training for the junior cadettes and unfortunately, i am the cat officer supervising the advancement :crybaby: its forbidden to us to have a special connection like love relationships noooo :( ..... "bow" thats my story for today - so ftalkers have u ever been in somewhat 'forbidden love'? or in your preferences, what is forbidden love? me? yes ... read above, and its so painful seriously .. :( :crybaby:[/align]

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-10-04 09:45:23)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

bro i think these thread doesn't belong n hir!, =) it's in a wrong section. is it a story?!., xoo yah betta put this in literature section!, =) maybe ask sum mods!, =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

[align=center]ok ... mods please move my thread in the literature section :D please, actually, its my experience :mad: the memories keep hunting me today:crybaby:[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]D thread starter wants 2 move his thread at Literature section. :) [/b][/font]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moved/ :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]okay, so now, im gonna share another bits of my life, || mods and admins delete this one or close this topic if this one is nonsense || there was a girl who is famous in our school, we

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.433 second ]
Privacy Policy