• ARCHIVES 
  • » because my account can still add and add friends, but the number of friends isn't 'moving' anymore! :crybaby:

Pages: 123455

because my account can still add and add friends, but the number of friends isn't 'moving' anymore! :crybaby:

insique23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: because my account can still add and add friends, but the number of friends isn't 'moving' anymore! :crybaby:

full? a thousand or +++ friends
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: because my account can still add and add friends, but the number of friends isn't 'moving' anymore! :crybaby:

Friendster seem to have added the number of people you can add. :) Christine aka "[b]HappySlip[/b]" has got 1600+ friends. And its NOT a [u]Fan Profile[/u] account. [b]Christine's Friendster[/b] http://www.friendster.com/happyslip
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine too.. my number of friends reached 1098.. and my other account is almost 2000..
bubucar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Friendster seem to have added the number of people you can add. :) Christine aka "[b]HappySlip[/b]" has got 1600+ friends. And its NOT a [u]Fan Profile[/u] account. [b]Christine's Friendster[/b] http://www.friendster.com/happyslip[/quote] and now it's 2215 :o i guess ur right friendster added the no. of people you can add that's great huh? :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yup, now there is NO NEED to create more than 1 account. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: to those who have more than a 1000 friends: do you know them all?
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

omg.. how can they manage to have that No. of friends.. too many for me.. :lol:
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..me i got almost 9++ sumthing.. i need to create a new account.. :)
whebz
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually my account is not yet full.. :D
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it will tell you.
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually, FS now can add up more friends...up to 1000 =)
KUTO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=++GabrieLLa91++]actually, FS now can add up more friends...up to 1000 =)[/quote] [b]NOW ITS MORE THAN 3000[/b]
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cannot explain why this is happening but i believe that even friendster database is not perfect so its normal to have some defects. =) maybe a bug or maybe the connection..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Same here jonah_blu, I'm still accepting requests but my number of friends aren't moving..hehe..[/b]
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm..I Think It can reach 1000 or even higher..it depends,some account is only 1000 below and some exceed..dunno why.. :D
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm, I've seen lots of profiles now with their number of friends 1000+
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually, I also don't know. Last summer I made a new account, because I thought my first account was full, and now I realized its not yet full. :wallbash: I currently have 1132 friends. :evil:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]it means ur account is already full.. ^^[/b][/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] i think its 1000+ now. i currently have 2 accounts because same as lois, i also thought that my 1st one is already full. :evil: [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know.. how??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » because my account can still add and add friends, but the number of friends isn't 'moving' anymore! :crybaby:

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy