• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

Pages: 1

:) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

mark5818
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

:) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] <">then... :arrow: add ur imag URL to the bold parts and past it in ur external js. <"><"><">:arrow: comment me if it doesnt work
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

good.. i love this one +2 rep from me... keepsafe..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

can i see the preview?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) follow thsi steps... [b]first copy thsi code into the top of ur js code...or the head part..[/b] [code]<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.2.pack.js"></script> <style type="text/css">

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy