• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

Pages: 1

what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

I prefer T-Shirt and a Tight Pants it's cool than Long T-shirt and a Leggings. :ninja:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

t-shirt and tight pants like skinny jeans are cool:cool:=)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like t-shirt paired with tight pants. it speaks my personality best. i'm not that girly, you know... :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tshirt n tight pant. coz its just nice to look at. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is much nicer? and why? -> T-Shirt and a Tight Pants. -> Long T-shirt and a Leggings.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy