• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

Pages: 1

I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here's some good news guys. Preparefor the coming.. of StarCraft 2: :arrow: Official Site: http://starcraft2.com [quote]StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival. Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game. Features: * Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game * Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg * New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race * Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign * Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes * Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net * Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience[/quote] I suggest you visit the site and browse the screenshots and artworks. I also would reallyy like to recommend you watch the StartCraft2 Gameplay Video, also available on the official site. Damn, the new Protoss Mothership kicks arse!!! =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

I wish I can install the new StarCraft on my PC. =( Heck, but it's running slow on memory.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

Yeah!! I'm an old fan of Starcraft... I can't hardly wait for Starcraft 2 !! :wallbash:
ghans13
» n00b
1969-12-31

starcraft2 is amazing fast and new graphics it is also 3dimension world the starcraft2 is the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think there is no old skool PC gamer that doesnt know StarCraft. I will forever be gratefull for this game, since this was the first PC game that had baptized me into the PC gaming world. =| Here'

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:03

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy