• ARCHIVES 
  • » what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

Pages: 1

what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

mitchymitch26
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

please provide us a link to see if it's an overlay or css matter. If you can, also give the code (not the generated one) if it's an overlay. that's the only way we can tell you what's wrong with your profile.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

@TS: i think you might have just accidentally selected a different language (on the upper left corner) and apparently your computer doesn't have the character support for the selected language, and thus, all you see are just a bunch of "??????"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what to do with my friendster??all titles are missing and replaced with question mark....Example:instead of word profile what is written is ???????....and the same goes with all other categories...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:27

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy