• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=ephemeral]Anyway... Request Denied due to Rule 12. :penguin: Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] Agree with you. Don't like software piracy . Most of the time its unsafe and dirty. Ok the r

Pages: 1

[quote=ephemeral]Anyway... Request Denied due to Rule 12. :penguin: Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] Agree with you. Don't like software piracy . Most of the time its unsafe and dirty. Ok the r

#1  2008-10-06 23:26:40

akoba
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=ephemeral]Anyway... Request Denied due to Rule 12. :penguin: Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] Agree with you. Don't like software piracy . Most of the time its unsafe and dirty. Ok the r

[quote=ephemeral]Anyway... Request Denied due to Rule 12. :penguin: Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] Agree with you. Don't like software piracy . Most of the time its unsafe and dirty. Ok the reason i open a new one just to comment on last post of ej on the same thread about Wares and Software section. Since ephemeral close aleady the thread i started. In the quote about bit torrent http://theftalk.com/t167-p2-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Bittorrent.html , I don't meant about the threadstarter post. Because i read her post . Plese check the post number 37 (by networkmancer) . He was posting a link that will go to a site that offering a pirated software (application). It is related to piracy (rules 12). And the next one... I appreciate your work done. I saw the deleted link you guys did. Good job :thumbsup: I just want to prove that i saw some link which is related to piracy. I dont want to be " epal " on this forum . I just commenting on a simple post and im not expecting that it will lead you up on a big searching job. Sorry mods =) Mod Just close this thread... ty
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=ephemeral]Anyway... Request Denied due to Rule 12. :penguin: Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] Agree with you. Don't like software piracy . Most of the time its unsafe and dirty. Ok the r

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy