• ARCHIVES 
  • » what if we have a delete link beside the edit/quote link when we post so that if we wanna delete our own topic and post, u just click the link :D just a suggestion... u can close this if it's inappro

Pages: 12

what if we have a delete link beside the edit/quote link when we post so that if we wanna delete our own topic and post, u just click the link :D just a suggestion... u can close this if it's inappro

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what if we have a delete link beside the edit/quote link when we post so that if we wanna delete our own topic and post, u just click the link :D just a suggestion... u can close this if it's inappro

[quote=akoba]I think what nik mean is the "On going" thread.[/quote] I know... I just informed about that because most members do not notice it. :penguin: Also this was suggested many times before but it wasn't granted due to... Moderators are the ones who delete on going/previous post. That's why there's a report button instead of the delete link. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-07 03:50:54)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: what if we have a delete link beside the edit/quote link when we post so that if we wanna delete our own topic and post, u just click the link :D just a suggestion... u can close this if it's inappro

^ now it's very clear to me. i didn't notice that someone suggest that before. tenx for informing me
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i also disagree, we dont need it coz its better if only mods can delete it.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: this has been suggested before. [quote=admin]Another example of the problem that may arise is that someone could posting something offensive which causing a flame war between members, then he could deleted his post before admin or moderator notice it.[/quote] look here: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7941&p=1
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what if we have a delete link beside the edit/quote link when we post so that if we wanna delete our own topic and post, u just click the link :D just a suggestion... u can close this if it's inappro

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy