• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][b]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thnx[/b][/i]

Pages: 1

[i][b]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thnx[/b][/i]

freakyredz182
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i][b]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thnx[/b][/i]

anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][b]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thnx[/b][/i]

[quote=freakyredz182]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thn[/quote] I had the compilation akatsuki Took then [url]http://theftalk.com/t46651-CompilaTion-Layout-By-Velove.html[/url]

Last edited by anti_teror (2008-10-07 04:32:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][b]requesting for akatsuki layouts any of them. kakuzu,hidan,itachi,kizame,madara,konan,pein,daidara, much better all of them together..^^, hehehe,,,thnx[/b][/i]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy