• ARCHIVES 
  • » why do you think your school is unique?:eh: for me my school is unique because.. i think our school is the only one who sings "panatang makabayan'' during our flag ceremony... is it weird?:retard::

Pages: 12

why do you think your school is unique?:eh: for me my school is unique because.. i think our school is the only one who sings "panatang makabayan'' during our flag ceremony... is it weird?:retard::

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: why do you think your school is unique?:eh: for me my school is unique because.. i think our school is the only one who sings "panatang makabayan'' during our flag ceremony... is it weird?:retard::

:D Our school is unique.. bcos our school is d only one Named [b]Arellano university[/b] And im proud to be arellanites..haha =):thumbsup:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: why do you think your school is unique?:eh: for me my school is unique because.. i think our school is the only one who sings "panatang makabayan'' during our flag ceremony... is it weird?:retard::

i think we are unique because... we are the only school that is not unique
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its unique because its : christian school the teachers are really funny friends are crazy XD
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my school??? its unique because [b]we pray the rosary everyday[/b] it has been here for [b]302 years...[/b] its a very religious school :D
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my school's unique in these ways: no JS prom or acquaintance party allowed until we show to the elders that we're responsible enough and be called young adults. :wasted: praying before classes start (each subject, mind you.) No ID, no entry too big school for 500 students. oldest school in region 8 to know more, click [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Word_University_of_Tacloban]here[/url].
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think my school is unique bec. its the oldest school in the far east. [b]dhvcat[/b] some weird teachers. [i]mabahong kanal.[/i] :lol: minsan lang.ü we have vocational courses in highschool w/c is 3 hours evry mwf. :O we do not study the noli and el fili. dunno why. and cool students. :lol:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My school is unique because the owner of our school is more on fashion or she likes herself to look fabulous. She's more than 50 years old. : Uuuhhh... Too much for a school owner. :O
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Our school is unique because it is the only private school in our place that looks like a public one. Hahahahahaha!!!! .. and only a few people know that school.. but the only school in the city I think that has add-on subjects like Microbiology and Geometry in 2nd year, Biochemistry and Analytic Geometry in 3rd year, Heat and Thermodynamics, Advance Algebra in 4th year.. but still, it is repulsive!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] [spoiler]SHUTMEDOWN YO! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
amilyn_eliz15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]our school is unique because of the diffrent languages thought to us , and because it has two seperate buildings , we have also won OVER ALL CHAMPION in PRISAA 2008 in iloilo city , we have teachers from china , and we practice chinese cultures(even if im a pure filipino :D) , && is very advance :D[/i]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our school is unique. coz.. its the only PAASCU certified school in RegionIV-A . haha..♥
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Our 4mer school [i]Don Bosco Technical Institute[/i] is nationwide, dat's d reason y our school is unique. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

My school's unique coz as my hatest(well not really hate,he just annoys me A LOT!) teacher says: "This is a school where everybody knows everybody" Some freshmen are close to seniors,seniors close with juniors...aw you get the drill. And HS building is made of Wood. O_O HAHAHA :))
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Our school is unique because of the following reasons: :arrow: every morning the directress herself teaches each and every class values education,etc thru microphone & speakers attached in every classrooms. (that's from 6am-7am i think) often times, an offender's name is also announced via speakers, centralized. (whatta shame) :arrow: fetching grade 1-3 students requires a permission, you're oblige to show your DISMISSAL CARD :arrow: for boys, if you're hair is too long already, you'll be brought down by the school officials/guards and have your hair cut by their hired barbers who are waiting for you in front of the guidance room. :arrow: we have no field trips, and other outdoor activities :arrow: our promenades, graduations, reco are done by batch. for example, the first 6sections first. like that. :arrow: bringing prohibited items = 1week suspension there's soo much more to share, i'll update this [i]pa[/i] :D
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Our school is unique; --> because there are only two sections in a year level . --> we often don't have class because of the flood --> our school is the nearest school in the malls, --> and our school is the only [b]COATED university[/b]. :lol:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

our.school.is.unique.because.we.have.a.farm...hehehe we.have.big..car."air.freshener"..haha we.have.also.cactus.heheh
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my school is unique, coz nasa bukid xa. far from the city, but soo classy school. . :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why do you think your school is unique?:eh: for me my school is unique because.. i think our school is the only one who sings "panatang makabayan'' during our flag ceremony... is it weird?:retard::

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 11 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy