• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

An93L
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=nanix84]Hello clara and to all online people out there[/quote] hello orionato =D=D=D :lol: peace :Dv :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=An93L]hello orionato =D=D=D[/quote] orionato? :rolleyes: who's that clarak =D=D pis :Dv
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]orionato? who's that clarak pis v[/quote] who's??? :retard: ehhmmm... :rolleyes: He was someone that really was annoying :mad: bcoz he had the debt danced to me :angry: but never mind =D=D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by An93L (2008-12-04 23:56:12)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^lolz :lol: annoying huh? :eh: no more dances for you :angry: you did not pay anyway :P:P
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]^lolz annoying huh? no more dances for you you did not pay anyway[/quote] How did I want to pay you if you did not dance? :wallbash: That would no use then :disgust:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i smell romance in here... :wow:[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i smell romance in here...[/quote] hai :D where's sistah? :ninja::ninja:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]hai :D where's sistah? :ninja::ninja:[/quote] i think clara and orionatoo look good together :wow:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i think clara and orionatoo look good together :wow:[/quote] Lolz :lol: I will be smacked by his BF if I will :lol::lol: She loves mckentus =) right clara? :eh: [quote=An93L]How did I want to pay you if you did not dance? :wallbash: That would no use then :disgust:[/quote] Well if I dance... you will just leave without paying :angry: how can I assure that you will pay me? :P :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Lolz :lol: I will be smacked by his BF if I will :lol::lol: She loves mckentus =) right clara? :eh:[/quote] oh.. i thought clara and zee broke up.. :D
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Lolz I will be smacked by his BF if I will She loves mckentus right clara?[/quote] wahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: Very funny :lol::lol::lol: ehmmm :rolleyes: maybe :P :penguin: [quote=nanix84]Well if I dance... you will just leave without paying how can I assure that you will pay me?[/quote] If like that you might keep my guardian Angel as the guarantee :lol: [quote=mikay_03]i think clara and orionatoo look good together[/quote] wahahaha really? :lol: Because he had the debt danced to me :lol::lol::lol: [quote=mikay_03]oh.. i thought clara and zee broke up..[/quote] :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]wahahaha really? :lol: Because he had the debt danced to me :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] yeah.. you two have that so-called chemistry, too bad you're already taken.. :eh: [i]ooopss.. hope zee is not reading this one.. :paranoid:[/i]

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-05 00:33:28)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good MAE. Sharing: [url=http://rapidoh.net/icekandi/mp3/riverflowsinyou.mp3]River flows in you - Yiruma[/url] - Download link LOL I'm starting to love the classics. PIANOOOOOO! :wow: HELLO?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]yeah.. you two have that so-called chemistry, too bad you're already taken.. ooopss.. hope zee is not reading this one..[/quote] wahahaha :lol: LOL :P how r u sistah? :D [quote=aysbeaux]Good MAE.Sharing: River flows in you - Yiruma - Download linkLOL I'm starting to love the classics. PIANOOOOOO! HELLO?[/quote] hai mrs.mod :D how r u ate? :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]If like that you might keep my guardian Angel as the guarantee :lol:[/quote] Your guardian angel is not part of your collateral :lol: you did not even show me your guardian angel yet :angry: :lol: [quote=An93L]Because he had the debt danced to me :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] debt? :angry: you did not even pay yet :angry: :lol: [quote=mikay_03]ooopss.. hope zee is not reading this one.. :paranoid:[/quote] zee!! oh zee!! you must read this =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

andito ba si mare??:paranoid:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]hai mrs.mod :D how r u ate? :D[/quote] Hey, clara! I'm fine. You?
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]wahahaha :lol: LOL :P how r u sistah? :D[/quote] i am fine sis... bout you? :D where is zee anyway? :D [quote=aysbeaux]HELLO?[/quote] hello ays.. zup? [quote=nanix84]zee!! oh zee!! you must read this =D[/quote] oh com'on..he's off.. :P [quote=cla_15]andito ba si mare??:paranoid:[/quote] yes nandito me.. :D batit nmn? :D

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-05 00:43:36)

An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Your guardian angel is not part of your collateral you did not even show me your guardian angel yet[/quote] Wahahaha ok I will never pay you =D=D [quote=nanix84]debt? you did not even pay yet[/quote] yeah i will never pay u :P [quote=nanix84]zee!! oh zee!! you must read this[/quote] noooooooooooooooooooo :wallbash: [quote=cla_15]andito ba si mare??[/quote] hai the turtle ninja :wow: :lol: [quote=aysbeaux]Hey, clara!I'm fine. You?[/quote] fine also ate :wow: btw i like ur ava n ur sig :redface: very cute ate :redface: [quote=mikay_03]i am fine sis... bout you? where is zee anyway?[/quote] fine also sistah :D zee? ;) with me here..!!! :lol:

Last edited by An93L (2008-12-05 00:51:30)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]yes nandito me.. :D batit nmn? :D[/quote] namiss kita mare...walang bastos e..:lol::lol::lol::lol: [quote=An93L]hai the turtle ninja :wow: :lol:[/quote] elow clara..gawd, turtle ninja??:lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 9 queries - 0.703 second ]
Privacy Policy