• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=jieduck]yeah, she's cursed now... but I'm feelin' differently now... maybe, i just feelin' homesick.. another Christmas and B-day away from my family :cry:[/quote] aaaah...Don't you ever feel kinda bad about it? I have only been away for Christmas like 3 years from my relatives..and 2 years for my birthday.. [quote=eney0715]hayley aw.really?.. :rolleyes: okay.. :lol:[/quote] okaaaaay....Deal?? :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=rakzztar]elo kuya jie[/quote] nakita mo ba yung mga posts ko sa alphabet of song titles? puro oldies, hahaha!! wala lang, trip lang [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]aaaah...Don't you ever feel kinda bad about it? I have only been away for Christmas like 3 years from my relatives..and 2 years for my birthday..[/quote] that's the consequence of her act, but I want her to learn a lesson that will change her attitude. I hope that she'll be my friend after that, and to show to her my true message.
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]nakita mo ba yung mga posts ko sa alphabet of song titles? puro oldies, hahaha!! wala lang, trip lang[/quote] opo hehe look mo po reply ko hehehe
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]that's the consequence of her act, but I want her to learn a lesson that will change her attitude. I hope that she'll be my friend after that, and to show to her my true message.[/quote] [b]yeah.. I'm sure she will...She'll probably look up to you too, like all the others!! [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]opo hehe look mo po reply ko hehehe[/quote] yup, nakita ko. pwede kang mag-open ng topic about that... it's a good info :thumbsup: BTW, please put something (alphabet of song title) in your post para hindi ma-off topic, hehehe Nice one, Bryan :thumbsup: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah.. I'm sure she will...She'll probably look up to you too, like all the others!![/quote] I hope. Not necessarily look up to me, but it would be much better if she will learn how to properly mingle with the crowd :) ;) Where is Eney??
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I hope. Not necessarily look up to me, but it would be much better if she will learn how to properly mingle with the crowd :) ;) Where is Eney??[/quote] yes, that probably would be it. Eney...she's playing an arcade game...heheh :lol::lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yup, nakita ko. pwede kang mag-open ng topic about that... it's a good info BTW, please put something (alphabet of song title) in your post para hindi ma-off topic, hehehe Nice one, Bryan[/quote] san thread? hehehe nwei uu nga kalimutan ko po eh nilagay ko na ung song >.< guys look at main page only 3names are posting(spamming?) hahaha me kuya jie and oOpunkrockeranimeOo in music lng hahaha

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-06 14:45:54)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yes, that probably would be it. Eney...she's playing an arcade game...heheh[/quote] yes, she will :thumbsup: Same old Rockstars spammers, we are again flooding the music sec., i miss those days :D [quote=rakzztar]san thread? hehehe nwei uu nga kalimutan ko po eh nilagay ko na ung song[/quote] dun sa music section. it will be discussion hit, for sure.. [quote=rakzztar]only 3names are posting(spamming?) hahaha me kuya jie and oOpunkrockeranimeOo in music lng hahaha[/quote] sanay na tayo, Bro. like the old days, hahaha!!!!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-06 14:52:51)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]dun sa music section. it will be discussion hit, for sure..[/quote] ok ok ill make a new thread ^^ :D:D:D hahahahah flood flood
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]ok ok ill make a new thread ^^ hahahahah flood flood[/quote] ganyan nga, flood lang ng flood, basta hindi off-topic. :thumbsup:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

play din muna ako ng dota :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wooooooooooooooo 600+ post n ako heheh maniac na =D=D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]play din muna ako ng dota[/quote] cge, DOTA ka muna, flood muna kami, hehehe [quote=rakzztar]wooooooooooooooo 600+ post n ako heheh maniac na[/quote] finally!!! :lol::lol::lol: O sha, sha, bukas naman uli, hahaha! Matutulog na ako. just keep on flooding the sections, it' not spammin', just stick with the topic, ok? and avoid double posting, and flaimng too :lol:=D GBU and bye for now! :arrow: [b]Bye Hayley, Eney & Leviel[/b]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-06 15:13:52)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]finally!!! O sha, sha, bukas naman uli, hahaha! Matutulog na ako. just keep on flooding the sections, it' not spammin', just stick with the topic, ok? and avoid double posting, and flaimng too GBU and bye for now![/quote] tenkz kuya jie hehehe ^^ tenkz also para sa mga advices :D:D:D nyt po ^^
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just passin by b4 I go to Austin :D :penguin:......................
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sino pa buhay dto?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is somebody online?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow this is the first time i saw this thread inactive. bahaha. whatsup everyone? anyone there? :paranoid:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good Morning sa lahat, mamaya na laban ni Manny Pacquiao at Oscar Dela Hoya, Go Pacman! :thumbsup: [/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]mamaya na laban ni Manny Pacquiao at Oscar Dela Hoya, Go Pacman! :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah yeah naghihintay din ako!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 9 queries - 0.698 second ]
Privacy Policy