• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Rakzztar: Lamat sa repu, ha![/quote] welkam :eh::eh::eh:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=rakzztar]welkam :eh::eh::eh:[/quote] aah..I shall hit you back. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

magandang gabi/umaga/tanghali sa inyong lahat...... =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Yep, Electric, Gibson Les Paul!! =D[/quote] Whaaaoww :o A gibson les paul :O:thumbsup: how much did it cost? [quote=jieduck]magandang gabi/umaga/tanghali sa inyong lahat...... =)[/quote] Hello master! :D [b]@rakzztar[/b] kinikilig ka talaga br0 =D namimigay ng repu =D

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-07 12:37:58)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]magandang gabi/umaga/tanghali sa inyong lahat...... =)[/quote] [b]aaai, bro Jie!!!! Watchap? [/b] [quote=nanix84]Whaaaoww :o A gibson les paul :O:thumbsup: how much did it cost?[/quote] [b]A LOT.[/b] It cost much, but was worth it. It cost 273 dollars, PLUS the amplifier and TAX, so it was 300 something!! :disgust:

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-07 12:38:09)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Hello master![/quote] elow too, sardines :lol::lol: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]aaai, bro Jie!!!! Watchap?[/quote] yo! how are, my dear sis hayley? me, i'm fine.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]A LOT. It cost much, but was worth it. It cost 273 dollars, PLUS the amplifier and TAX, so it was 300 something!! :disgust:[/quote] yeah... it was really worth it :O:thumbsup: can I take a peek at your guitar? :eh: BTW you have delay gadgets or anything? :eh: [quote=jieduck]elow too, sardines :lol::lol:[/quote] sardines? baket? :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-07 12:41:41)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yo! how are, my dear sis hayley? me, i'm fine.[/quote] very good, and I hope you're not mad about what happened the other other day. I'm fine here too, gonna leave for church in about 20 minutes..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]hahha ate nmn XD seloso pla un[/quote] ahha yeah he's seloso haha..grabeh..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]sardines? baket?[/quote] ako si Master.... Master Sardines, hahahah!!!! [spoiler]i've read your confession...[/spoiler] [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]very good, and I hope you're not mad about what happened the other other day. I'm fine here too, gonna leave for church in about 20 minutes..[/quote] no, why will I get mad at you, I'll never ever get mad at you, my dear sis. you are one of my trusted and valued friends here in our community. :) [b]@Maru:[/b] Hi! [b]@Bryan:[/b] gusto mo maging Geek this time? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-07 12:45:42)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]yeah... it was really worth it :O:thumbsup: can I take a peek at your guitar? :eh: BTW you have delay gadgets or anything? :eh:[/quote] yeah, sure here's my guitar. Wait up, I'm trying to upload it in Photobucket. It's like this: [spoiler][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/xxinpiecesxx97/183040261_m.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Delay gadgets?? Yep, only two. :doubt: [quote=jieduck]no, why will I get mad at you, I'll never ever get mad at you, my dear sis. you are one of my trusted and valued friends here in our community. :)[/quote] aah, thank you, you're one of my trusted buds too! I meant the chick who gave u a -repu

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-07 12:49:01)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]@Maru: Hi![/quote] Hi kuya jie how are you?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]aah, thank you, you're one of my trusted buds too! I meant the chick who gave u a -repu[/quote] thanks also for trusting me :):) and about that chick, well, she did hit me back with a +repu, 'though she did not apologize or something... but that's ok, and she still owe me one more. :lol::lol: [quote=preciouszshortypinay]Hi kuya jie how are you?[/quote] i'm fine. how about you? BTW, you did not allow me to view your photos :crybaby::crybaby:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ako si Master.... Master Sardines, hahahah!!!![/quote] Master sardines :lol::lol: And what about my confession? :rolleyes: Yeah.. I know... I did not sleep early :wallbash: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah, sure here's my guitar. Wait up, I'm trying to upload it in Photobucket. It's like this:[/quote] whoooaa :o:thumbsup: nice nice :eh: did you have your own band? Me? I am not so dedicated to buy expensive stuffs when I still don't have a band... I do have some electric Guitar... and it's cheap... just for practicing and eliminate boredom. But I usually do acoustic rock versions :lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]Delay gadgets?? Yep, only two. :doubt:[/quote] It's a good thing you have two... me I got none :lol::lol: just using my PC soundcard to create an effect :wallbash:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-07 12:56:02)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]thanks also for trusting me :):) and about that chick, well, she did hit me back with a +repu, 'though she did not apologize or something... but that's ok, and she still owe me one more. :lol::lol:[/quote] yeah, how could someone ruin someone (you)'s reputation?? That's harsh, bro. Yeah, I agree she owes you more than a plus repu. an apology is better. [quote=nanix84]whoooaa :o:thumbsup: nice nice :eh: did you have your own band? Me? I am not so dedicated to buy expensive stuffs when I still don't have a band... I do have some electric Guitar... and it's cheap... just for practicing and eliminate boredom. But I usually do acoustic rock versions :lol::lol:[/quote] Whoa, that's awesome. All of the acoustic guitars belong to my dad and my girl cousins. I'm the only girl in the whole entire family that has an electric guitar. I don't have my own band..I could clone myself, I'll make my own band, cuz I play the drums and keyboard, and bass. ---------------- Okay, 4 minutes till Church time, GTG!! Love you all, and keep smiling. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]whoooaa nice nice did you have your own band? Me? I am not so dedicated to buy expensive stuffs when I still don't have a band... I do have some electric Guitar... and it's cheap... just for practicing and eliminate boredom. But I usually do acoustic rock versions[/quote] pasawsaw din ako ha? yeah, Hayley's guitar is really good. Previously, when I was still in my teens and early 20's I have a Fender guitar, but I am not using it in our band. I played the Bass guitar :lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]pasawsaw din ako ha? yeah, Hayley's guitar is really good. Previously, when I was still in my teens and early 20's I have a Fender guitar, but I am not using it in our band. I played the Bass guitar :lol::lol:[/quote] Sure master :lol: Parehas lang pala tayo master... may electric ako... pero sa banda namin ako ang ginawang Vocalista :wallbash: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah, how could someone ruin someone (you)'s reputation?? That's harsh, bro. Yeah, I agree she owes you more than a plus repu. an apology is better.[/quote] it's up to her. she is revealing her real self... BTW, nice guitar! :thumbsup: I have a Fender before, but I sold it already, never used it before co'z I am a Bassist. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Sure master Parehas lang pala tayo master... may electric ako... pero sa banda namin ako ang ginawang Vocalista[/quote] ganyan talaga ang buhay, kung ano meron ka, hindi mo naman mapakinabangan, at kung ano yung wala ka... hmmmp... nvm :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i'm fine. how about you? BTW, you did not allow me to view your photos[/quote] Im doing good kuya wehh sorry kuya..nobody can view my photos yet..:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 9 queries - 0.704 second ]
Privacy Policy