• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]hello chexy., hehehe~~waw,your font color is purple.,haha.,cant read it very clearly coz im using xbox theme.,hehe., black background~~~[/b] :cool:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=As cicatrizes]probably spamming around teh forum.[/quote] You're probably right. She's such a damn spammer. =D [quote=zyrax86]hi bro jesse[/quote] Hello there....now I feel bad 'cause you know my name but I have no idea what your name is. =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]You're probably right. She's such a damn spammer. =D[/quote] [b]where is she anyway? :rolleyes: she's an ftalk addictus.,haha.,always present.[/b]:eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF0000]@ sis bel: okies........switched 2 color red.....hihi :D @ jesse: it's ok..... chexy's d name....lolz....kidding... jst col me [i]cheng[/i]..[/b][/color] :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]where is she anyway?[/quote] I don't know....all I know is she won't grace the Rockstars with her presence. =( [quote=zyrax86]jst col me cheng[/quote] Hello and good morning to you, Cheng. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ sis bel: okies........switched 2 color red.....hihi :D[/quote] [b]wew,bloody.,hahaha[/b] [quote=Infamous J]I don't know....all I know is she won't grace the Rockstars with her presence. =([/quote] [b]she already did.[/b]:P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]she already did[/quote] It's about time. :rolleyes: Tse. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]It's about time. :rolleyes: Tse. :D[/quote] [b]huhuhu~~dont be mad at me.,hehe.,coz i dont post there sometimes coz they only ask "what's the topic?"[/b] :/ :rolleyes:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello to all.. good morning
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]dont be mad at me[/quote] [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/ignoring.gif[/img] [quote=malow]hello to all[/quote] Good morning, sis Malow.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF0000]@ jesse: hello & gud morning 2 u also jesse =) @ bel: hehehe.....bloody indeed.. :D @ malow: hi sis malow :)[/b][/color]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Good morning, sis Malow.[/quote] [quote=zyrax86]@ malow: hi sis malow :)[/quote] hi, how you hellu sis bel
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hi, how you[/quote] Just fine here, sis. How about you? and you, Cheng? and you, Bel? Bel....may I PM you, please? :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Bel....may I PM you, please? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]why would you want to PM me? are you one of those who's very makulit in Pm-ing me? hehehe~[/b]:eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why would you want to PM me? are you one of those who's very makulit in Pm-ing me? hehehe[/quote] I have a link to show you....but I have to do it via PM....trust me...you're gonna laugh.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]okay[/b]:rolleyes: [b]if it does not make me laugh il give you -repu.[/b]:evil: =D=D=D=D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Just fine here, sis. How about you?[/quote] fine too.. kinda disappointed when i visit the gfx section
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]if it does not make me laugh il give you -repu[/quote] :lol: Not if I disable my repu. =D You will laugh. =) [quote=malow]kinda disappointed when i visit the gfx section[/quote] Why, sis? :paranoid:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Why, sis? :paranoid:[/quote] hmm.. nvm
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hi, how you[/quote] [quote=Infamous J]and you, Cheng?[/quote] [b][color=#FF0000]i'm doin' great......it's a beautiful day...hehe[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:45

[ 9 queries - 5.072 second ]
Privacy Policy