• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

An93L
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=eney0715]naah.. not yet.. err.. they say Tempeh is really delicious.. can you teach me how to cook that??..[/quote] Hahaha whether that you the intention [b]tempe[/b]?? :lol::lol::lol: Hihi you knew from who if the tempe was delicious? :lol::lol::lol: Hahaha yes if you wanted me must teach :D:D:D:D [quote=mikay_03]yeah.. you really are...[/quote] hehe :D:D:D btw ur lays so cooollll :wow::wow: i like it sistaa :D:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Padaan. :penguin: Heloo Pipol :]]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: kakak clara cintak.. weee.. i read a book about Indonesia's festivals.. :D and i saw it there.. and it looks so delicious.. :D aww.. please teach me when I go there to Indonesia.. :D err..is Java and Jakarta just the same??.. :D[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]hehe :D:D:D btw ur lays so cooollll :wow::wow: i like it sistaa :D:D[/quote] thanks.. credits go to kuya biko... :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]hello Trixx.. :penguin:[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]Padaan. :penguin: Heloo Pipol :]][/quote] hai sist :D:D:D [quote=eney0715]kakak clara cintak.. weee.. i read a book about Indonesia's festivals.. :D and i saw it there.. and it looks so delicious.. :D aww.. please teach me when I go there to Indonesia.. :D err..is Java and Jakarta just the same??.. :D[/quote] Wahahaha of course I will teach you.. :lol: ehmm.. [b]Java[/b] n [b]Jakarta[/b]? That was just the same dd hehehe.. :D:D:D:D its difference was java that the name of the Jakarta city at the time of the colonisation period :mad: but after Indonesia independent the name java that in the changes became Jakarta by the first Indonesian president who was named Ir.soekarno :rose: Because Dutch mentioned Jakarta by the name of java.. then the president I.r Soekarno replaced the name to Jakarta on the community's agreement also :D:D:D:D :wallbash: [quote=mikay_03]thanks.. credits go to kuya biko... :D[/quote] kuya biko? ;) oh ok ;]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^ ahhh.. i see.. that's why i was like :O when i read that book.. :D thanks for explaining.. :D[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]^ ahhh.. i see.. that's why i was like :O when i read that book.. :D thanks for explaining.. :D[/quote] if so fast came to indo hahaha :lol::lol::lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]if so fast came to indo hahaha :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b]what part of indonesia are you from again??.. :wasted:[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Helwo mikay, ate penoy, clara, Trixx.xii ska kung cno pah ung onlyn :D
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]what part of indonesia are you from again??.. :wasted:[/quote] Bogor :lol::lol::lol: I lived in the Indonesian western part.. to be precise in West Java the name of the city was Bogor hehehe :D:D:D:D [quote=tap13]Helwo mikay, ate penoy, clara, Trixx.xii ska kung cno pah ung onlyn :D[/quote] hello bro :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]hello bro :D[/quote] helow clara, how u doin siz?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ah,,Bogor.. wee.. i dunno that.. :lol: yow pat-patin.. nde ka pa antok?.. 12:30 na halos ha..:lol:[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]yow pat-patin.. nde ka pa antok?.. 12:30 na halos ha..:lol:[/quote] haha di pah
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]wuahahaha.. yaaaan.. lalaki nah rin ang eyebags mu... :lol:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hello Rockmates![/b] :arrow: [b]Hello Guardian Angel![/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Where? :ninja: where's the guardian angel... :ninja::ninja:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]wuahahaha.. yaaaan.. lalaki nah rin ang eyebags mu... :lol:[/quote] aheheh, hayamu, nah tulog nman aq eh
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

zup bro orio!!! :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

padaan... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:54

[ 9 queries - 0.848 second ]
Privacy Policy