• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=An93L]what?? :mad: are u kidding me?? :angry: If just as I must immediately hide :penguin: go...go...:penguin: whoooooooooooooootttt :penguin::penguin:[/quote] =D=D=D=D [b]the mushroom will find you wherever you hide sistah clara.[/b] :penguin::penguin::penguin: [b]kuya jie!! please take off that mabel.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]well, hi hello to everyone, two, three..and so on and [s]supot[/s] so forth :D[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]b'coz..... :wallbash: never mind :lol: :P[/quote] [b]nyahahhaha.. okay.. :P how old are you again kakak??..[/b] [quote=mikay_03][s]supot[/s] so forth :D[/quote] [b]hello.. :D hows youuu??.. [/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-15 05:05:53)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]b'coz the green mashroom a.k.a sist bel..!!! :mad::mad::mad: :lol:[/quote] is that so? what is happening here? did I miss something? [b]@Eney:[/b] I have already shared the photos of my freshly caught fishes in the other forum :P [b] @Mabel:[/b] done po . :D [quote=mikay_03]well, hi hello to everyone, two, three..and so on and supot so forth :D[/quote] hoy, hindi ako ?upot! =|

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-15 05:06:50)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]tay jie waaaaaaaaaa.. see you are really a traitor.. :lol:[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]=D=D=D=D the mushroom will find you wherever you hide sistah clara. :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] oh yeah? :o If just as I will hire someone to take care of me from mashroom =D=D=D=D [quote=mikay_03]well, hi hello to everyone, two, three..and so on and supot so forth :D[/quote] hai sist :D [quote=eney0715]nyahahhaha.. okay.. :P how old are you again kakak??..[/quote] 20 :P
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]hello.. :D hows youuu??..[/quote] [b]still piss off with friendster.. :eh:[/b] [quote=jieduck]hoy, hindi ako ?upot! =|[/quote] [b]wala akong sinasabi jan.. :D[/b] [quote=An93L]hai sist :D[/quote] [b]hello clara :wow:[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]20 :P[/quote] [b]oho.. you are old.. :lol: kidding.. :D[/b] [quote=mikay_03]still piss off with friendster.. :eh:[/quote] [b]waaaa.. i still haven't visited FS yet.. :eh:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-15 05:11:15)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]hahaha.. wow, ganyan umibig si fafs :D konti pa, darating na yun.[/quote] im here :penguin: :penguin: wats up? hunniiiiiiieeeeee i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]oh yeah? :o If just as I will hire someone to take care of me from mashroom =D=D=D=D[/quote] [b]wakakakkk~~but there is one thing that the mushroom hate. =D=D=D if you turn out to be like that one., the mushroom will not like you anymore.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=jieduck]@Mabel: done po . :D[/quote] [b]thanks kuya jie.[/b]:lol: [b]laki naman ng mushroom mo.[/b]=D=D=D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]waaaa.. i still haven't visited FS yet.. :eh:[/quote] [b]i have opened it, and the page looks weird.. :eh:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]waaaaaaaaaa.. see you are really a traitor.. :lol:[/quote] what? :o [spoiler][img]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/users/91/44/92/smiles/567322.gif[/img][img]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/users/91/44/92/smiles/567322.gif[/img][/spoiler] [quote=mikay_03]wala akong sinasabi jan.. :D[/quote] [img]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/users/91/44/92/smiles/852342.gif[/img] [b]@sis Duch:[/b] elow! uztah?
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]im here :penguin: :penguin: wats up? hunniiiiiiieeeeee i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] hahaha.. sabi ko na nga ba, darating ka eh :lol: musta duck? :D
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]is that so? what is happening here? did I miss something?[/quote] wahahaha :lol::lol::lol: I was only joking with sist the bell hahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: not in a sense actualy :lol: [quote=mikay_03]hello clara :wow:[/quote] hello siszii :wow: [quote=eney0715]oho.. you are old.. :lol: kidding.. :D[/quote] yeah..!! but im ma so happy dd =D=D=D=D :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]wakakakkk~~but there is one thing that the mushroom hate. =D=D=D if you turn out to be like that one., the mushroom will not like you anymore.=D=D=D[/quote] oh really? =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]thanks kuya jie.:lol: laki naman ng mushroom mo.=D=D=D[/quote] uu nga eh, dapat pala ang caption na nilagay ko is.. [spoiler][b]maker[/b] of protector of the innocent. [img]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/users/91/44/92/smiles/611556.gif[/img][/spoiler]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]kuya jie[/b] mzta po? :D [quote=An93L]hello siszii :wow:[/quote] [b]how are you sis?[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]how are you sis?[/quote] im fine sist :D n hbu? :eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woot woot dumaan lng :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]im fine sist :D n hbu? :eh:[/quote] not so well sis clara.. :eh: oh well, where's my fansign? :rolleyes: you said you have one for me.. :wasted:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]hahaha.. sabi ko na nga ba, darating ka eh :lol: musta duck? :D[/quote] fine fine :D thanks for uhm entertaining my bf while im out =D [b]kuya jie[/b] haru kuya :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:39

[ 9 queries - 0.797 second ]
Privacy Policy