• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

Pages: 1

I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can give me a good reason, I'll think about using it again.
radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

:thumbsup: [b][url=http://www.simplicity181.multiply.com]MULTIPLY[/url][/b] is more excitement than [b][url=http://www.friendster.com/radicalboi18]FRIENDSTER[/url][/b] or [b][url=http://www.myspace.co/llyka_yan]MYSPACE[/url][/b] because you can post photos, links, musics, videos as long as you wanT! :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

[quote=radicaLboi]MULTIPLY is more excitement than FRIENDSTER or MYSPACE because you can post photos, links, musics, videos as long as you wanT![/quote] yeah i agree with you but, i prefer Friendster than Multiply :D

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-20 05:31:41)

bheiyah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Multiply is more addictive than Friendster if the one who's gonna use it is a photo & video maniac -- one who uploads bulks of pictures and videos and a lazy photo resizer. Because in Multiply, you don't have to resize the photos when you upload them, unlike in Friendster. :D[/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yesh! in multiply there are many features! :] you can download your favorite music from your computer. and you can also upload your pictures! and also you can make more more ALBUMS! :]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-10-22 05:15:40)

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but ithink friendster is more easy :D but multiply is better its more fun . it has moer features :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Multiply is da best too.. YEah it has more features.. =)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well don't you think that uploading music from your computer could result spreading virus on the net? It has a possibility and yeah I think Multiply is much flexible than Friendster but I would still prefer the latter.
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me,i can easily use multiply bec.i can rename the boxes there e.g.comments,welcome message etc.and html codes work the best im multiply.
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I prefer Multiply. :arrow: you can customize the whole page! :arrow: no technical problems, unlike friendster. :arrow: can store photos unlimited! :arrow: no limit in contacts. those are some. :D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

multiply can upload a gif images unlike fs :thumbsdown: you can also able to arrange your boxes so you can have your own design :thumbsup: =) you can post a links,blogs, you can have an alert if you had received a photo comments =) :thumbsup:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@Nelou[/b] I guess the reason why you said that [i]"Friendster is easier to tweak than multiply"[/i] is because you used Friendster for a long time. So you already mastered some/all of the components around Friendster... And vice versa for those who first used Multiply... But I agree. For a multiply newbie like me, it's kinda hard for me to tweak. Like in my first days in Friendster... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't know, I just took a look with some accounts and I find it good but what's really with Multiply to get you addicted? I had a Multiply Account before but I barely use it anymore. If someone can

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy