• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

Pages: 1

[b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

yas
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

[b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes. Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information. To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register XP Antispyware 2009. We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing. Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing. Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended). [/b] [i]i want to install it but it's not free..:crybaby:[/i]

Last edited by yas (2008-10-10 07:42:51)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

yup sis..its not free.. =| try other antivirus that has trial version
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

ITS not free..but i bought it..i hav already.. but,my comp has many virus!Even doe u hav it... :penguin: i think its no use
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]oohh..really??same with avast anti virus?? so can u share any antivirus dats free and useful to use??[/i]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i suggest nod32! :thumbsup: the best for me google it
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yas]oohh..really??same with avast anti virus?? so can u share any antivirus dats free and useful to use??[/quote] of all the free anti-virus, i recommend to use AVG, sis. just google it "AVG Free", and you will have a protection and performance of a commercial anti-virus. One good advantage of AVG is that the "load" in your computer's memory isn't as "heavy" as the others. have it a try.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i tried avg befre and i agree with you mr that [quote=jieduck]One good advantage of AVG is that the "load" in your computer's memory isn't as "heavy" as the others.[/quote] but it has many false alarm they will tell you that ur pc contains virus but its not really a virus.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]but it has many false alarm they will tell you that ur pc contains virus but its not really a virus.[/quote] fortunately for me, it's not giving any. I have tried many anti-virus, and I'm quite well satisfied with AVG's performance. Well, we do have different opinions. Let us just let the TS to decide what best suits for her query.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ =) yeah i agree with you bro =) see you around :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest go to a programmer or computer center and ask them to reprogram your computer. It may cost you atl east 500 pesos but at least they can give you information on what to install or not. Also they might install a actual working virus scan. =)
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]oohh..yeh..i was using avg before..but when dey repormat our comptr.it dissapear??[/i] [i]is this shud i download???[/i] [url]http://free.avg.com/download-avg-anti-virus-free-edition[/url] [b]plz..tell me..[/b]

Last edited by yas (2008-10-10 09:16:58)

DeVral
» n00b
1969-12-31

AVG is good but not that good.. AVG can't even remove the Zlob family of Trojans. I recommend SpyHunter.
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information. To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register XP Antispyware 2009.[/quote] actuaLLy, xp antispyware is a ROUGE(fake) antispyware! dont buy it! it will only cause more damage, i recommend AVAST! free, rather than AVG 8(avg "8" is now bloated) avg 8 has now poor detection rates and poor spyware detection rates (see av-comparatives.org) avast almost gets a 100% detection rate so, ill go for avast...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

try using pctools antivirus ? :paranoid:
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's a tip. first of all, i recommend u to download avira antivir personal edition and ccleaner. (just google it) after installing avira, update it. install ccleaner. then open ur task manager > process tab. kill the process tree of the file xp antispyware 2009 (or wat so ever filename.exe it uses). after killing the process tree, use windows search and search for the filename.exe of xp antispyware 2009, include the hidden files and folders in the search. when search found the file, delete the folder where it is located. after that, scan your system using avira and delete all detections. after scanning, run the ccleaner in window tab of ccleaner >>check the box of Internet Explorer or Mozilla or any browser in the list. >>check the box of windows explorer. >>uncheck the start menu shortcuts and desktop shortcuts under System. >>leave all remaining boxes uncheck. in the applications tab >>check all the boxes. click analyze, after that click run cleaner. after that step, go to the registry part (click the registry in the left pane of the ccleaner) >>check all the boxes. >>analyze, after that click the fix selected issues. >>popup will appear, choose "No" in making a backup of your registry. >>click "fix all selected issues" then "OK". that's it. restart your pc and see if that application still bugs you. =)

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-10-15 03:55:27)

yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]marvinkamote14[/quote] [i]ok i'll will try it thanks for that..:thumbsup:[/i]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic XP Antispyware is the virus .. I think it secretly "Installs" itself while you're surfing the net. just like XP ANTIVIRUS 2008. When XP ANTIVIRUS IS INSTALLED secretly , your wallpaper will change to something that says, "Ur PC is Infected" and the program will run, scanning your computer and showing FAKE alerts. wew ! marvinkamote14 told us a way to get rid of the virus. ^^ Note: Take Precautions while surfing, Net is not safe as what you think ^^ *Nosebleeding* :D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i encountered that kind of virus and i dont have a choice but to format my pc :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to sys

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy